Reply to Thread

Thread: Expedtion searches

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Expedtion searches

I don,t know what you guys have done but I have not found a granite or exotic wood log expedtion since your extended down time and thats doing 10-15 searches a day

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I,m searching large colonys tier 2 still no granite or exotic wood logs tons of iron ore marble hardwood logs and the odd gold

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    no granite or exotic wood logs again today is BB ever going to do something about this

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Still no granite even after the extend down time.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    still no granite or ewl

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Granite colonies in T2 or T3 are like snow leopards. I know a guy who thinks he saw one out of the corner of his eye one time...but nobody can prove that they exist.

World
    Ares
    I found one or 2 in Tier3.
    Still around from time to time.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    well at 10 searches a day 150 cion per search i be better of buing the granite well done BBs another part of the game thats useless

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    As mentioned in another topic...you got some sort of algoryhmn on your face, presumably for a while.
    I stopped searches and expeditions altogehter after removal 1 and started searching etc again a few days ago, let's say 12 days expedition inactivity, all my values are back to normal, as in, finding good colony resources again with at least or more than 1 granite/*** per search.

Right before removal 1, I also barely found any good colonies, the amount of player owned ones also started disappearing and the colonies themselves have also changed to a different layout from "the usual" that I had been getting. But...everything back to the way it was.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Tks Ceruhe for your reply I think I,ll just give up on them everyone has told me I,m and idot for even doing them I guess I should have listened I guess I thought this was supose to bring PVP into the game but its hard to fight someone when they can,t find the res to begin with just another waste of res to bring more money for BB into the game like everyone has been saing I guess

Reply to Thread