Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Coins Shop Items

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Guild Coins Shop Items

Ok, with the addition of guild coins (which I think is a great idea) has brought new items to the shop that can only be bought with guild coins.

An idea came to mind for some items that would be a great addition to the shop.

Firstly, we have a single resource in the shop... "Hidden Marble" Adds 500 marble to your storehouse when used on the mayor's house.

So, I figured why not add in some of the other resources as well. Such as, pinewood planks, hardwood planks, Exotic Wood logs or planks, as well as granite.

Another great addition would be the counterfeit guild membership certificate.

This way players who are forming a new guild would get quests and earn guild coins that they could use to buy the membership certificate rather than have to spend coins on it which can get quite expensive. Many players have complained at the cost of 400 coins being a bit much for new players to have to pay just to join a guild.

Another great addition would be a savage scout. Since the Jolly Geologist is in there, why not the savage scout as well?

If anyone else has any ideas they would like to add to this list, or have anything to comment on, please feel free to do so.

rodneymillerpca
    Quote Originally Posted by Anax_Basileus View Post
    Ok, with the addition of guild coins (which I think is a great idea) has brought new items to the shop that can only be bought with guild coins.

An idea came to mind for some items that would be a great addition to the shop.

Firstly, we have a single resource in the shop... "Hidden Marble" Adds 500 marble to your storehouse when used on the mayor's house.

So, I figured why not add in some of the other resources as well. Such as, pinewood planks, hardwood planks, Exotic Wood logs or planks, as well as granite.

Another great addition would be the counterfeit guild membership certificate.

This way players who are forming a new guild would get quests and earn guild coins that they could use to buy the membership certificate rather than have to spend coins on it which can get quite expensive. Many players have complained at the cost of 400 coins being a bit much for new players to have to pay just to join a guild.

Another great addition would be a savage scout. Since the Jolly Geologist is in there, why not the savage scout as well?

If anyone else has any ideas they would like to add to this list, or have anything to comment on, please feel free to do so.
    Your absolutly correct. I agree. We need a few more things in there and we need to also balance the costs a bit. I would like to see a few things in there that reward the guild as a whole. Guild certificats are an awesome idea there. I also would like to see a multi-player quest. Not a sigle player quest.

Reply to Thread