Closed Thread

Thread: Asked a question no response just delete my post?????

KingKurn

Asked a question no response just delete my post?????

I am one very ticked off customer now! I sent a help ticket in on may 4th got no true response from any help what so ever instead i just got my posts deleted and a kick in the *** when i have spent over $300 u.s. Dollars on your site for gems. You have no problem taking money from your customers but when they put in a help ticket asking a simple question you throw them off the cliff so to speak.
    I have wrote just asking if i could get a refund on the gems i have left because i have not been playing this game because i have been very ill with cancer. The doc gives me 2 maybe 3 mths to live. So all i would like is a refund on some gems. The only response i get is supervisors are in mon thru fri well guess what it is now may9th mon, tues, wed, thurs and soon fri may 10th will be here and i still have not got an answer.
    This is very lame on bb to treat paying customers like they are just **** in the wind unless you are buying gems from us then it is good but for any support you can go to hell is what i got out of it!
    I will be adding comments of how people are treated from this company in any rating pages, blogs, etc. That has to do with this game. Thanks for more grief bb i really needed it to go with the pain i am already suffering!
    THEN I TRY TO LOGIN INTO THE GAME AND MY ZONE IS BLOCKED WOW WHAT A FRICKEN JOKE!

World
    Zeus
    KingKurn,

We have repeatedly attempted to contact you over the last several days. Please check the email address associated with this account, including the spam folder. Additionally, please check your private messages in this forum for a message you should have received from me yesterday.
    ~BB_Effiluna

Ubisoft Community Manager

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Closed Thread