Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Attention DEVS & CEO OF BLUE BYTE/UBISOFT

World
    Ares

Attention DEVS & CEO OF BLUE BYTE/UBISOFT

RE: Original post was directly to BB_SlasH @ Prestaging
    HERE: http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...O-OF-BLUE-BYTE

BB_SlasH; BB_DXTed
    Please forgive me ... I must ask you both to pass this to the Germany & USA based Dev's or the CEO of BlueByte and UBISOFT. I will quit playing Settlers Online if this matter isn't fixed immediately and this thread needs to be passed along to the right people. Both of you have told me, neither of you have control over other servers...

Please forward this to both CEO's; Odile Limpach and Yves Guillemot. I also realize that Blue Byte is synchronizing its international operations from offices in the USA and Germany, therefore know this- I do not believe anymore the answers I've gotten Prestage side. Test server does have control ... it is with this server the Code goes to the USA servers and the new stuff implemented, as well as the fix's. Of course I understand you DO Not Personally Have control... Understanding the Dev’s do send the code to the USA side per request from USA Side, I was told, this one is an ongoing request. What’s that supposed to mean? Standing request gets pushed sideways? I’m sideways right now does this matter? And how will USA ever get the code if Prestage Manangment does not THIS TIME personally tell them for us?
    I understand you can only do so much. Also know I Understand That our (Prestage) Code is the Live Base Code for mainstay with the Live games, as well as we pretest or the fixes before they release them to appropriate servers.

Demanding these be REMOVED Permanently from the Quest Chain.. I cannot even believe they’re allowed to be stuck in our game, especially this server included for this long. Isn't it second rate? Is Settlers now destined for mediocracy? And or mediocrity? Is this how you like your job being viewed? Becuz I’m not joking, the feedback on my end is full of bad tasteless words about the Dev’s of this game lately. USA Servers are almost dead of big players logging in anylonger, for the big players that spent tons of $. Sitting there wondering what’s next. This is what I have to look forward too? I shant think my adventures as Mediocre, not after all the long and hard work I've put in to them, But should there be a complaint!

Blue Byte, does know I am a great player in very good standing... but I cannot tolerate this for another week. It isn't right, I've been more then patient.. And now that I have a good incite on how things are ran and maintenance’s, my giant complaint of a GIANT ongoing ERROR for this GAME that The DEVS seem to OVERLOOK? I don’t like calling people Stupid or Names... so I do not know the answer to why this is ongoing... and allowed to be ongoing... if I were the CEO I’d have a good look at this thread and I’d get to the bottom of it NOW. For this is GLOBAL... And you all know it.

Does BB want my ticket complaint #'s ... for over 4 months...5? Shall I start a thread asking everyone to post their tickets over Ongoing Errors concerning Quest Chains? If you get rid of the problem here.... then it will be gone from there.... If you send the updates with it.

How about an Example:
    I had posted the error about the Forum URL being broken. I posted the same thing to <i>Asia Pacific and to USA servers. The next day, it was fixed here, two or three days later it was corrected on Asia Pacific. As of Yesterday, it is still broken on Ares/Zeus (What I keep referring to as USA servers). Although my last email with tech support, after explaining this to them, and mentioned something about Asia Pacific was fixed? That seemed to make sense with them knowing now what to do to fix ours.

I do not like quitting... but here you look at my screen and u tell me would U LIKE TO PLAY a game u PAY $ for.... when every 2 min this thing pops up...

and starts flashing . Until u stop what you’re doing an have to click it? FOR over 4 or 5 months? TBH I don’t remember how long it’s been there I’m so sick of it.

I cannot play Ares ... all the Real life $ i spent to this game is on that server. Remove these from the quest chain ... and do it quickly I'm not happy, to have to do this thread in the forum, what is it going to take? BB's, is it some kind of mismanagement of the game ... or to whoever finally decides to read this post? And don’t fix just one... ok ... FIX the entire quest chains broken... and how do u fix them????????? I will tell you how....

Delete the code ..... Plain and simple..... Kill it from the game for ever.... [B]PLEASE I’m sorry but I've been nice about asking for this to be fixed... if u allow it to mess up our testing for you all.. here... u let it ugly remain in our quest log window.. why ? becuz we jump in at level5 buildings ... so delete or write a code that recognizes it or give us the delete buttons next to them like there are on the others... just get it fixed... now there isn't any more excuses.. I’m done with em.. pls I don’t care about response... from anybody... It is no fun with that thing flashing constantly!!! I am sorry, but i am at my wits end over this, and after being told nothing can be done USA side,
    Fix It BB_SlasH, BB_DXTed Please! Tell Them to FIX It For Us... You are our only Hope; you are our only means to them... I have never asked either of you for much until now... And this time I Am asking you both to please get this done for THE Entire Game, Globally.

Becuz when you DO... You will be our Heros! Not to mention the most Favored BB;s of them all!!! Please!
    Asia

CC/JonathanStern

World
    Zeus
    Gee, I get the idea that you are a little upset.
    Last edited by Wimpy; 04-29-13 at 02:09 pm.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    Just a tad lol

Aisa i thought you wanted to keep playing?

World
    Ares
    I do... u no I wont quit LOLOL I just gotta get their attention and get this dang thing fixed Now... btw BB_DXTed ... I see my dear wizard... you did figure it and got the forum thing fixed !!! Your awesome thank you so much !!!

thanks guys for replying...

Noble
    computer chair atm, but always at home in my head
    World
    Zeus
    i'd be willing to bet on the reason these type of bugs, the ones affecting players who were past a certain point requiried by these quests, havent been fixed. tht reason, when you look at it from a purely business perspective, becomes obvious. the CEOs you spoke of, Asia, have probably put fixing these bugs at the low end of the devs' priority list. the reason for this would be that these bugs affect a low percentage of players, or at least not enough people complain about them to make it worth the developement time to get them fixed. now im not saying anything against the devs, the BB moderators on here, or any other member of the BB team. im talking about the decisions that come down from the very top, and the greed that inevitably ends up controlling the decisions of any large company. so the sad truth becomes that, unless a large enough portion of the player base complains about an issue, both thru support tickets and here in the forums, that the people running the show feel their profits will be affected, the issue will never be fixed.
    'during times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' -george orwell-

those who see the crime, and say nothing, are just as guilty as the criminal

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I too have been plagued for months with "Death to the Leaders" and "Free the Home Zone" popping up constantly. Sometimes several times a minute! At lvl 43, this is pretty ridiculous.

The game is nearly unplayable and I have sent in several tickets on the subject and I get "The devs are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it".

For months?

Obviously, it affects a number of people, so let the devs know that you're not happy with their ignoring the problem!

World
    Ares
    Thanks LostSoul913 for your incite, Thank you BLadefury94 for ur reply.

I must though disagree with LostSoul913 on the part of Low Percentages, I've done my homework and its literally Global. If I could just get a hold of the German dude that writes the code for our Quests and tell him this - Grüße;
    Das Talent für die Entwicklung Sie, sind requesti Sie groß, löscht die Suche-Schirm-Schüsse, die ich mache und Posten im Faden.
    Respektvoll;
    Asiastrings

I must also disagree with the greed thing This is My opinion only, isn't fact just my opinion,
    Lostsoul913 u speek of
    im talking about the decisions that come down from the very top, and the greed that inevitably ends up controlling the decisions of any large company
    I believe success is Ubisoft and Blue Byte's working together, therefore Devs are allowed creation freedom... Why outta all the MMO's Out there right now... I stick with this one... Becuz even we the players are included in its creation and future.
    btw- anno online is difficult, it too I foresee is going to go epic. Both Settlers and Anno are games that will bump EA Blizzard Microsoft et al' outta the spot light.
    I wish it could of gotten done without this drama... something's just need pushing. This is one major push, i was chosen as the one to push it thru Lostsoul913. Kinda like the test server chooses me to get it more gems from BB_SlasH! ewww should is say that here?
    On the upside. Please read the Dev Diary BB_Effiluna posted... here - http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...ry-Part-1-4-30

BB_DXTed
    Asia,

This is a bug.
    Players that are say at level 50 can not complete some of the newer quests that were introudced. The "new quest" light blinks. Trying to obtain the rewards does not work right now.

The reason you don't see that happening on the Test/Pre-Stage server is that it's been FIXED there. The dev team will be deploying a fix for this soon (to all regions affected). I'm not able to give a hard date of when, but simply a "very soon."

A note: Even if you guys found a way to contact a dev directly, that does not mean they will fix the issue that day or night. There is a reason that they are now testing everything out on the Test/Pre-Stage server. They don't want these bugs to make it through the cracks again. Contacting them will only hinder their time management. This is why you have support to contact. We compile all the bugs reported by players, verify them, then send a bug report off for the dev team to work on.
    Last edited by BB_DXTed; 04-30-13 at 03:17 pm.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Wait let me get this right....you "FIXED" the problem, but do not know when you will implement the fix.....holy cow......even if you have to bring teh servers down for an hour I think I can speak for everyone when I say. PLEASE DO THIS! At least it would show the player base that ya'll are actually doing stuff.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Fix the bug that killed out guild quests. We havent had them in 2 months. Really annoyed to see more guild quests are coming out, yet no one bothered to fix the problem we've had for 2 months now.

Reply to Thread