Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best adventures to sack recruits only?

LoLex

Question Best adventures to sack recruits only?

Hey guys,

Any idea what's best adventure for XP where I can blind sack recruits only?

I am getting tired to fallow guides and I also do not have time right now to fallow and finish and adventure.. but I have resources and I can send generals with recruits.. I know is not a good idea, but for me seems to be best one, because, instead doing no adventures at all, is better that nothing.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    The Lost Skull - The bonus experience from doing the quests within the map gives decent exp per loss even if you are only getting like 3k exp at once. Plus it's very quick.

Also I used to do Horseback with Vets with like 125 Elite Soldiers and 125 Recruits for every Vet, replacing the lost recruits after every battle. You don't even need to block.

LoLex
    Sounds like an idea, thanks for advice Currently doing Wots with 3 MMA, but I will check what you said also!

World
    Ares
    You can also do Island of the Pirates, Sleeping Volcano, Dark Priests, and Tropical Sun using MMAs and recruits only and have less than 600r losses for each adventure. I don't remember if I did any sacrificing, but I don't think so.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    You might want to wrap your head around the concept that this is not a very good long term plan. It has little to offer except longevity into a situation where you are not currently thriving. Not healthy.

Either learn how to play the game well - or if that doesn't appeal - go find a game that holds your interest enough that you're willing to do so playing that game. Don't just lay there and moan.

Just sayin.

LoLex
    Quote Originally Posted by TboneX View Post
    You might want to wrap your head around the concept that this is not a very good long term plan. It has little to offer except longevity into a situation where you are not currently thriving. Not healthy.

Either learn how to play the game well - or if that doesn't appeal - go find a game that holds your interest enough that you're willing to do so playing that game. Don't just lay there and moan.

Just sayin.
    Woow.. you did not read what I said I think: I don't care about resources, time is my problem, also.. I don't get your personal attack.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
    Woow.. you did not read what I said I think: I don't care about resources, time is my problem, also.. I don't get your personal attack.
    It's not an attack. It's an assessment of the proposal. I'm talking about the plan of action you're discussing, not you personally. The plan is not a good one, in my opinion. I think it will likely wind up causing you to quit playing if you follow it for very long.

Following a guide is actually easier and lower cost when you have additional time on your hands and since you don't care about resources, why would you not simply take more time to do more MMA sacs on maps that will reward you better for the time spent than maps you can get very little reward for finishing?

Having more time in between your active playing is actually a resource when doing sacs is the chosen method of attack. Build a plan that utilizes this as a strength instead of squandering it on maps that give little reward.

Given that by following a guide you can identify the best places to spend your sac attacks by avoiding attacking camps that you can skip - I think you should sit down and take a good look at some guides and plan your sacs instead of just sending a bunch of blind sacs. This will be much more effective at maximizing your play time value.

It takes time and commitment to do more than a bunch of blind sacs but how do you think people come up with guides in the first place? Those people are pretty engaged and must be enjoying their play time quite a bit to create and share content with other players.

Or you can just send a bunch of blind sacs. I don't see that as engaging, challenging or fun at all though.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    It's not an attack. It's an assessment of the proposal.
    The premise was
    - don't care about wasted resources
    - needs to be autopiloted whiled I can click click and go afk again without looking at guides

The guy just wants run stuff like IotP and don't bother with blocks or reassigning units, as especially for IotP, MMA 220R will be just nearly as effective as 84R 1E rest K. Obviously this would exclude FTs and others, but those just can't be "blindly" be done on the side...which was the initial question in the first place.

I currently cannot even be bothered to load my generals or start an adventure despite knowing most of my 0815 adventures by memory. It feels like work to me just like buffing again at the moment, phases and stuff. Nevermind that adventures are boring AF to begin with.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    It's probably somewhat functional a concept until about mid 40s-low 50s.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    When your only recourse is to play through puffin on a tablet, less clicks is worth the lost resources. Gotta eat 10 days of the event on vacation, anything more than loading Rs into a few generals is too time-consuming.

Reply to Thread