Reply to Thread

Thread: Golem

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Thumbs down Golem

How long will the Golems be around for, they are hardly worth while destroying for the amount of pumpkins we get for them. And in all honesty I'm about over it. Ontop of Collectibles we have this monstrosity to get rid of. Not only does it eat into resources to try and kill it, the resources take for ever to cook.. And now it appears we need more resources to cook to kill it.. All for what. 20-30-40-50 pumpkins, what u would pay for them in TO you would use all of that in resources to kill the thing and more.

World
    Zeus
    This is business as usual.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    This is crazy! Resources (marble, wheat & water) have doubled, making it almost 3 times as expensive to kill the lvl 5 Golem than the reward of 50 pumpkins is worth! Resources are running about 1200 gc in T.O. and 50 pumpkins are bringing ~420 gc.

Anyone still trying to kill the Golem may be interested in some waterfront property I have in Florida...

World
    Ares
    I've been wondering for days why the worst Halloween event on the webz also has to be the longest. Make it go away.

And in the mean time, the rest of our game comes to a grinding halt because we can't us the provision house for anything else. Next time they do this to us, I hope they also allow us to purchase a second provision house so we can continue our game.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Someone at Blue Byte needs to get his/her head out of his/her rear. I am supposed to kill the golem with 60K bags of marbles, 90K ropes, and 120K buckets of water.

Simple calculation:

1 bag of marbles = 20 marble => 60K bags of marble = 1,200,000 marble
    1 rope = 10 wheat => 90K ropes = 900,000 wheat
    1 bucket of water = 40 water => 120K buckets of water = 4,800,000 water

My estimated production efficiency:
    marble: ~6K/day
    wheat: ~16K/day
    water: ~40K/day

In order to kill the golem I would have to produce:

marble for 200 days
    wheat for 56 days
    water for 120 days