Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Add Owner's name under Adventure title

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Add Owner's name under Adventure title

Here is my suggestion.

How about adding the adventure's owner name under the Adventure so players can tell which is the LS and which is their adventure?
    Yes, you should be able to tell the difference, but for new ls sellers, this might be confusing. Especially if they have 2 of the same adventures showing at the same time.

And adding the player's name would take 1 line under the adventure title.

Example:
    ---------------------------
    The Black Knights
    Pink Robin
    ---------------------------

Thank you.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    yes please!

World
    Ares
    I second that motion!
    Still around from time to time.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    so remembering who sent you the invite is too much?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    so remembering who sent you the invite is too much?
    Yes, exactly. Cause making the game more playable might bring in more players. And then the rest of us would have to put up with them.

Seriously, this is a decent suggestion. Who has never sent a gen to the wrong adventure because of the lack of labeling and you *thought* you knew which was which? Sometimes I'd swear that late at night code kicks in to randomly shuffle them around every few mins. Couldn't possibly be my fault....

MVK_

Adventures...

Thought you could only run one adventure at a time??

World
    Ares
    Each player can only start one adventure at a time, but you can also be invited to one while you're running an adventure that you started. The max that any of us has is one adventure that we ourselves started and one adventure started by another player.

MVK_

Adventures...

Ah, I see...so say even if first adventure is your adventure it is not on top or bottom because it switches around loading back and forth between the two??

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by MVK_ View Post
    Ah, I see...so say even if first adventure is your adventure it is not on top or bottom because it switches around loading back and forth between the two??
    Your own adventure starts on top but I have had them change positions when I returned after being offline. And if both adventures were started at roughly the same time, it can be confusing. I once sent my troops to the wrong VLT because of that - not a huge issue, but having the owner's name displayed as the OP suggested, would have prevented it.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Schipperke View Post
    Your own adventure starts on top but I have had them change positions when I returned after being offline. And if both adventures were started at roughly the same time, it can be confusing. I once sent my troops to the wrong VLT because of that - not a huge issue, but having the owner's name displayed as the OP suggested, would have prevented it.
    well, once you open the menu on an adventure, the one you're running is the only one that says "cancel adventure" on. well not greyed out

Reply to Thread