Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Any reparations?

Recruit

Any reparations?

It seems a lot of people are losing time and money (if they bought adventures for gems)

Will there be any sort of reparations given? Free gems, resource boost, anything? It's frustrating to re-build everything you lose because of a server error.

World
    Zeus
    Today 06:40 pm #9
    BB_meesherbeans
    Ubisoft Community Manager

We are definitely keeping the effects of a rollback in mind, Ninjet.

Quote Originally Posted by psaltery View Post
    Today 06:40 pm #9
    BB_meesherbeans
    Ubisoft Community Manager

We are definitely keeping the effects of a rollback in mind, Ninjet.
    thats meeeeeee!!!!!!!
    They like the dirt that's on my knees, the way I still say please while they'are looking down at me. I am their favorite dam disease.

Recruit
    "Keeping them in mind" can mean anything. I want to know for sure whether or not we're getting reparations and in what form.

Recruit
    I'll add that if any are given they should be equal or greater then the losses suffered by the more advanced players, as throwing 50 gems at us for having 50+ gold buildings running unbuffed for 48 hours is a slap in the face

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega21 View Post
    I'll add that if any are given they should be equal or greater then the losses suffered by the more advanced players, as throwing 50 gems at us for having 50+ gold buildings running unbuffed for 48 hours is a slap in the face
    Hey hun!
    If I understand a rollback correctly, the game is simply "reset" to a point in the past. Seems to me we will have lost nothing really except the time from that point until the restart. And of course anything you have done in between just never happened: both the good (completing an adventure, doing trades) and the bad (gold chains running unbuffed.) Since we don't pay a monthly fee to play, and any gems you had would still be there, we aren't really out any money, just the time and frustration. I'm sure BB will give every effort to make up for the frustration as best they can.

Recruit
    I totally agree that a true compensation should be made to all players for the loss of time spent due to a rollback, the loss of gold ore we spend gems to buy, the loss of the adventure that i was almost done with but now will lose because i will not be able to finish before the time runs out, not to mention the time i will have to put back into the game to get the things on my island back in order after the down time causes it all to run amukk. I have spent way too much time and money here to be brushed off by a company that cares nothing for the value of their players time and money. This will be sorted correctly this time when the server comes back up or else I and all the freinds that followed me here from grepolis and DDO and have been spending REAL dollars here, will find another game to play and spend our time and money on. And i gaurantee it will NOT be a game that is affiliated BB or ubisoft in any manor.

PS. The players of this game have been loyal and most play daily and share their REAL money with this company. I suggest the Dev's think real hard about this in the near future or else you will call for a maintenance one day and when the server comes back up you will have a bunch of ghost island and accounts.

huh well i would be good with a hand shake and 50 gems >.> maybe some coffee with MrGrimm....by coffee i mean hot steamy......nvr mind but i would be good with that :P
    They like the dirt that's on my knees, the way I still say please while they'are looking down at me. I am their favorite dam disease.

World
    Zeus
    Ninjet! You bad girl! hehe

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I finally got a Dark Castle today, Will that be taken from me? If so you need to give me another one! I've spent tons of gcs on lootspots trying to get one. I finally do and you roll us back. How helpful!

Reply to Thread