Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Undefined Text for adv

World
    Ares

Undefined Text for adv

Good morning! Please let Devs know the code in new build that allows for selecting an adventure when sending troops- says: "undefined text".
    ty Asia

*See screen shot- https://imgur.com/a/wMCb3

World
    Ares

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

same issue here since last maint...

World
    Zeus
    Yep.

Sadly, this is one of those situations where it was working as intended for some time, but a maintenance on apparently unrelated issues affects it?!
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    and i see BB has not replied so probably not going to fix it...

World
    Zeus
    Hey Settlers,

Sorry for the late response!

This doesn't appear to happen with all Adventures. Can you provide a specific Adventure or Adventures this is happening with?

Does it keep you from going on the Adventure or is it visual only?

- BB_Novog

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Novog View Post
    [...] This doesn't appear to happen with all Adventures. Can you provide a specific Adventure or Adventures this is happening with?

Does it keep you from going on the Adventure or is it visual only?

- BB_Novog
    Yes, it does appear to be affected by ALL adventures, or if it does not, then it surely must be a small number. Adventures I can vouch for having seen this happen with are, but not limited to:

WC, ToK, ToW, AFT, AST, BLT, VLT, SLT, RB, DB, DP, Nords, RotM, Siege, Traitors... (You can see in the above screenshots -- Mine = Nords and RB; asiastrings = AFT and BLT)

No, it does not keep one going to the adventure, but since both slots are labeled '[undefined text]', and TSO does not have symmetry between the placement of the adventures a player is active in in relation to the order of the selection buttons, you have no idea which adventure you are actually going to!!!
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i would prefer they not attempt a fix until after the event.. jmho...
    ciara

World
    Zeus
    Hi Raubhautz,

Thanks for the info!

- BB_Novog

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    Yes, it does appear to be affected by ALL adventures, or if it does not, then it surely must be a small number. Adventures I can vouch for having seen this happen with are, but not limited to:

WC, ToK, ToW, AFT, AST, BLT, VLT, SLT, RB, DB, DP, Nords, RotM, Siege, Traitors... (You can see in the above screenshots -- Mine = Nords and RB; asiastrings = AFT and BLT)

No, it does not keep one going to the adventure, but since both slots are labeled '[undefined text]', and TSO does not have symmetry between the placement of the adventures a player is active in in relation to the order of the selection buttons, you have no idea which adventure you are actually going to!!!
    I totally agree with Raubhautz, what it does is makes it difficult when you are trying to send generals to the other adventure.

Again, It is Not adventure specific.

*1) Please see my screen shot, at the top right, it says: Wood Cutter, Betrayed Little Taylor.
    2) Please see Raubhautz screen shot, top right, it says: Nords, Roaring Bull.

Thank you BB_Novog for at least answering the thread. Please let Devs know it is just missing that part... in the current version, I'm sure it will re-appear after this events switched out.

Closed Thread