Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 19/05/2020

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by rzieth04 View Post
    what is the sunflower farm and how much does it cost
    Assuming it remains unchanged, it costs 10,000 beanstalks and produces 1 oilseed per 2 hours. You can buff it +1000% with a 24 hour buff that costs 999 beanstalks. Considering its size, cost, and production speed, I would say there is nothing to see here. Good concept, bad execution.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Yeah, it's 4x4 so the size of a farm and three fields. Much easier to run some adventures.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    "Right click to run adobe flash player". -Chrome

Cool. Game gets an update, and now I can't load and access the game. Great. Guess I'm starting my day off with some troubleshooting.

Load up in microsoft edge just fine after allowing flash plugin to play.
    But nothing happens when I accept in chrome?
    Something is up.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynama View Post
    What about fixing the Mountain Clan Ventures? Has this been forgotten about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    + 1 on the mcc adventures.. its been since.. what .. christmas???
    +3 on fixing MCC Ventures

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I'm curious whether fairy dust has been fixed.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hey Folks!

Sadly MCC & Fairy Dust fix is still in development.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Very excited about this round of Level 7 upgrades. Mayor House, Elite Barracks, & Fairytale Castle will be first. Thank you BB!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    +1 to MCC adventure fix
    +1 to fairy dust fix
    should have been a priority before introducing a new building

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by supermind View Post
    +1 to MCC adventure fix
    +1 to fairy dust fix
    should have been a priority before introducing a new building
    Don't worry. That building is so horrendously bad, that you'll probably not even acknowledge its existence. I mean really at this point, the only explanation I can fathom is that the devs at BB are having an internal contest to see who can design the worst building.

DEV1: All right, here goes. For my submission I present: The Love Garden! You have to cluster pop buildings around it and buff them, but the buff itself does absolutely nothing. Now if you buff enough you can get a good temporary zone boost to pop growth, but the kicker is you can not fit the needed number of buildings around just one so the cooldown means you can't get the good buff for more than a couple hours a day at best!

DEV2: Yeah, but you can still get a lesser zone buff with just one so not all bad. Look at this: a Titanium Hen! Produces titanium ore at an obscenely slow rate and uses for input a resource that is worth waaaay more than the ore it will make! Nothing but trading down!

DEV3: Pssh! That's nothing! At least the resource it uses is easy to get and one people have a ton of just rotting away in storage if they even adventure on a slightly regular basis.

DEV1 and DEV2: Oh yeah? What you got?!

DEV3: I give to you... the sunflower field! Not only does it produce that same resource that everyone already has a ton of, but it does it at a super slow rate as well. To counter that however, I designed a new buff that can up the production by +1000%!

DEV2: That doesn't sound so bad. Now they don't have to adventure to get the resource.

DEV3: Oh ho! but that is the kicker, you can only get the buffs naturally from doing adventures. So that means they have to do the adventures to get the buff, but at the same time, doing the adventures will just get them the resource and at a much higher rate than the buffed field will return!

DEV1: Soo, trying to run the field actually makes it pointless to run the field?

DEV3: Indeed! And for the best parts? IT IS 4x4 IN SIZE AND THERE IS AN ACHIEVEMENT SO THEY HAVE TO BUY IT!!!!

DEV1: All right, calm down there Satan.

DEV2: He's a madman!

DEV4: *lurking in the shadows* Soon... soon...

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I think Dev2 still wins. At least with the sunflower farm, you'll get your initial investment back if you've got the space to waste. In a couple years.

Reply to Thread