Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Locked out of Upper level Adv Maps in Market

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Locked out of Upper level Adv Maps in Market

The upper level adventure maps are locked in the Adventure Season Marketplace. Is this by design? or is it a bug? If it is the former, then the decision maker needs to rethink his/her reasoning. What does it hurt to toss a few maps to seasoned players? You can write it off as goodwill. If it is the latter, please fix this so all of us can get something out of this mini event.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    It's a bug I am sure..
    I am affected too.. along with many other reports I have heard..
    For example (from a Discord server) -

Sugarhill — 07/14/2023 6:39 PM
    My client doesn't show the mini event started and merch has the map frag adv's locked. anyone else?
    JanUnderwood — 07/14/2023 7:15 PM
    Mini event time window was there, has disappeared now. Adv's locked after I'd bought the 2 of each available
    Sugarhill — 07/14/2023 8:21 PM
    All mine are locked

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Most of my adventures are locked stating I've met my limit.
    In my inventory I have 2 motherly love, 2 BC, 0 sea snake, 2 OL, 2 BP, 5 LS, 11 IP. ML is also locked. IP, LS, SE are not locked, only the ones I want!

I haven't purchased anything from this and can't purchase anything I would want to!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm not even going to look at my inventory. I know I don't have any Besieged City adventures because I keep getting them for weekly quest chains and haven't ever had enough to finish them. Now they offer them and then tell me I've reached my limit even though I don't have any tells me BB doesn't want me to have them!

WTF? (Where's The Fun?) Someone fix the **** merchant! I want to purchase some adventures and have the frags to do it!

Or are we not allowed to play the game?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    all the adv's that can be purchased with map frags for the mini event are locked. game says i have reached my limit, but i haven't purchased any

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Same here. All the advs that can be purchased with map frags are locked, both on Ares and also on Newfoundland server.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am affected the same. higher lvl advs are locked, able to get lower ones, but not best 4.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    All mini-event Map Adventures are Locked, and no extra XP or loot.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for your reports, we are investigating. I will update this thread when I have more details.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    All maps are locked now. First time I logged in after maintenance I think all maps were unlocked I bought it up to the beautiful princess and I not had enough maps so I put up trade to get the maps pcs and logged out next day I got the maps pcs but then all high level maps like oil lamb and all the red one get locked just like they are bought, and limit is reached. They are still like that

Reply to Thread