Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rarity Search Update?

World
    Zeus

Rarity Search Update?

While beans and guild coins are "okay" it becomes less and less useful for players from the Level range 55+ because the beans come a bit more often from doing a ton of the high lvl adventures for the XP.

A lot of us invested books into rarity searches and now at the higher player level it isn't as useful since the Prolonged Searches is a lot better than rarity searches or we're often having to decide between which search to use it is more effective for the level 55+ players to pick prolonged search (grout + platinum ores).

As a suggestion or request to make rarity searches more useful, maybe add in the Star Coins as a possible drop since getting those is a bit more rare given that it takes a VERY long time to reach level 75 for most players over the course of time, rarity search on star coins makes a bit more sense.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    How many Star coins would make this as worth it for someone 55+? Please be sure to be decently reasonable as well with the estimates.

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Or, drop obsedian ore

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I have artifact search on all my explorers except the intrepids. I'd be willing to consider rebooking some to rarity if the rewards were worthwhile. Currently not very compelling, and star coins don't intrigue me either. I'd be willing to entertain obsidian ore.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Or, crystal shard. Sorry for not being reasonable.
    Mad scientist.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Haha so drop crystal shards, obsidian ore or star coin. Seems to be a bit all over the place on what would make it more worth it.

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Haha so drop crystal shards, obsidian ore or star coin. Seems to be a bit all over the place on what would make it more worth it.

-BB_Odhran
    well, the game has changed, but the booking slots did not for any of the explorers. I really don't use most of those things other than make it a faster search.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    One of the most tedious things in the game for me is sending explorers and the geologists. Is it possible to make a window such as the Generals window where you select first what type of search you want (rarity, long adv search, etc) and then click All the Explorers you are able to send on that search? The same for the geologists, if I could select all the ones I send on marble or iron search, instead of selecting them individually. I am somewhat restricted with my playtime nowadays. By the time I have all the maintenance done I can't even thing of starting or even running another adv, so this would really help. Did I mention it was tedious? :P

World
    Zeus
    "Haha so drop crystal shards, obsidian ore or star coin. Seems to be a bit all over the place on what would make it more worth it.

-BB_Odhran"

How about all three resources with scaled percentage chance of which one drops based upon your character's level...? (e.g. lv 65 - 75 would have a greater percent chance for obsidian ore as it is need more at that level... more star coin for lv 54 - 64 characters... and more crystal shards for characters lv 53 and below)

And please make it so all three can be traded in the T.O. (Trade Office)

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis69 View Post
    One of the most tedious things in the game for me is sending explorers and the geologists. Is it possible to make a window such as the Generals window where you select first what type of search you want (rarity, long adv search, etc) and then click All the Explorers you are able to send on that search? The same for the geologists, if I could select all the ones I send on marble or iron search, instead of selecting them individually. I am somewhat restricted with my playtime nowadays. By the time I have all the maintenance done I can't even thing of starting or even running another adv, so this would really help. Did I mention it was tedious? :P
    I will +1 this every time I see it.

Reply to Thread