Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 04.08.2021

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Changelog 04.08.2021

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Changelog 04.08.2021.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer

World
    Ares
    Yay, thanks for fixing that UI scaling reset. We'll see how the performance issues improve overall.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Changelog 04.08.2021.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer
    Any fix for the WebGL errors?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i'm finding this slightly confusing: as .. today .. is tuesday ???

Day: Tuesday, August 4
    Game Worlds: (1 - 2) Closed
    Start: Approx. 02:00 EDT
    End: Approx. 10:00 EDT
    Adventures & Premium: Times will be extended

do we assume this is for tomorrow - wednesday?

thanks for the quick update.. do you know if they are fixing the webgl memory error?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Says Wednesday in the paragraph and also the German site. I'm guessing someone copied/pasted Tuesday because that's normally when updates are.

I was hoping they would at least get something out relatively quickly. People were complaining we have to wait a month, but that didn't make sense to me. Granted, August could mean August 31, but that did not seem likely.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Seems to have already started regardless of what date and time it says. I was in the game sending out explorers ahead of the maintenance shutdown and it stopped sending them. So I refreshed and it is coming up with a connection failed message. Complete reboots have the same result.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Looks that way. I guess it was Tuesday after all. Looks like the actual scheduled time is 10PM-6AM, but maybe it will be back before I go to bed. Not the best timing for the North American server, but hopefully we will wake up to something playable.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Some talk just came up on Discord and it makes perfect sense to several of us. Me included so I thought I'd put in a suggestion. How about when you tell us of an event coming up, you put the times in GMT so we can translate it to the same time for each of us. I'd suggest universal sidereal time, since I'm pretty well versed in that, but I doubt if many others would be. (joke) Anyway, the general consensus is that GMT would be the best bet and it should be very easy for you guys as well. (Greenwich Mean Time) for clarification.
    Last edited by Phobia51; 08-03-21 at 06:50 pm. Reason: Clarification

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    EDT: Eastern Daylight Time
    also
    EDT: European Daylight Time

Acronyms should always get expanded the first time used in a message. But GMT would probably make more sense for a worldwide player base, yes.

World
    Ares
    I was hoping this would fix the quest book not opening bug, but maybe next time...

Reply to Thread