Reply to Thread

Thread: DQ - Have 3 copper mines on island - won't count endless

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

DQ - Have 3 copper mines on island - won't count endless

I have 2 endless copper mines and 2 regular copper mines - DQ wants me to have 3 copper mines on island - it would only show 2/3 completed - when I built a 3rd regular mine (giving me 5 now), it completed.....

World
    Zeus
    That has always been part of the game. Endless Copper Mines do not count as regular mines for any of the quests. In previous versions of the test server, there were 5 Endless Copper Mines places, so the player could use the sixth spot to find a deposit and build a mine for the tutorial quests.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for the response. If that's the case, they should change the name then so as to not be confusing....in my book, and I suspect 99% of the Earth's intelligent population, a copper mine is a copper mine regardless of what comes before it....perhaps endless copper cavern....

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Can you can only build 3 endless cmines. What's the big deal? It takes 5 min tops to find those spots then what 10 min max to build all 3?
    I am [IW] Ezequel Sarkar

I am currently in Immortal Warriors.
    I currently ranked Unsullied.

Playing since October 2011 in Zeus Server.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    What's the big deal?
    That is the big question, why is it even a deal to begin with?

While we are at it, Wheatfield II don't count as Wheatfield I, Well II doesn't count as Well I, Special Goldmine doesn't count as Goldmine, Rare Fish Food (RPH) doesn't count as Fishfood (PH), Gamekeeper Snack (RPH) doesn't count as Musk Deer Fragrance, and likely I forgot some.

All those things that do not count, are essentially the same thing, serve the same function and the same everything, just "better". Yet they don't count. We simply have an issue that the system is too tight (assuming things are done by IDs) instead of logcial (assuming we would expect any from BB).

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Perhaps didn't have a license available?

Reply to Thread