Reply to Thread

Thread: Follow up adventures

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Follow up adventures

Does anyone know the drop rate of the follow up adventures? I just hit level 50 and am doing the adventures to try and get follow up adventures and it seems like I have done alot of the adventures and nothing has dropped. Trade is not helpful as it seems these follow up adventures are like gold. Maybe BB could put one or more in the shop for gems that would be great.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Higher than 0. A little. I just bought mine to complete that quest because I don't think I have seen one as loot in 2 years. You can probably get Motherly Love for a few thousand coins or so. Invasion of the Nords is in the gem shop. Not worth it since the odds of getting a frozen manor are so low now.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I think Bandit Nest has, at least empirical, the highest chance of dropping a follow up, but as already stated, it's slightly higher than 0,they utterly nerfed it to the ground for whatever magic reason

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Even back in the day, the rare times I saw RTBN for sale, it was like 20k because nobody ever wanted to part with it. But yeah, on that one I've heard numbers as high as 5%, which even that is probably optimistic. I don't think it's worth the effort compared to dropping some coins and running Outlaws or BK instead, but if I were to go for one, that would be it. Bandit Nest is a quick adventure with a fair amount of XP, so there is some value to running it 20 or 50 or however many times it may take.

Reply to Thread