Reply to Thread

Thread: Collector's Edition Guild Quest

Noble
    World
    Zeus

Collector's Edition Guild Quest

So... today I got the Collector's Edition guild quest requiring me to produce a Codex. I made one in the rarity provision house as my bookbinder was already well into a tome and I work during the day...

Making a codex in the RPH (which should qualify for producing one) did not complete this part of the guild quest. I also made sure to apply the Codex from my star menu to the Mayor House, since books "produced" in the RPH go to star.

BB - please advise if this is a bug or "working as intended" - it seemed like a wonderful workaround for the need to produce a book in the bookbinder when the book takes >12 hours and most of us work at some point, I am very disappointed this did not trigger the quest.

Thank you,

KH

World
    Zeus
    I know that at least two other players observed the same issue. Good catch; the quest requires a player to 'produce', so did not make sense why the ones in the RPH did not count. Sadly, I advised one such player that it would, so sent her on the wrong path...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread