Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How do I Contact Support?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    it wont even let me submit anything to even let you all know what is even going on..

GingerBeer
    I think some people may be interested in hearing about my recent experience with customer support. I received responses to my multiple tickets and emails 6 days after they responded to them. That is to say i received responses in my inbox yesterday that where dated as received yesterday but dated as being sent 6 days before that. so they have a problem in responding to tickets, why they havent talked about this i dont know

Millington, Flint, Detroit, Rochester, Burton, Lewiston
    World
    Zeus
    A friend of mine named Champ1616 was scammed out of 800 gold coins by Wenthall. Wenthall and Champ made a deal for 3200 gold coins for 2 silos. Champ sent 800 GC for the first trade and Wenthall didn't send the silo right off, so champ was going to sent the other 800 and get the first silo.. Well Wenthall wouldn't respond after the first trade. How do you turn in a scammer?

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by immaduck View Post
    I worked hard to get to level 50 also i brought alot of gems to buy watermills,silos,generals and other stuff i had a problem with game last month i called ubisoft they took care of it no problem. I just call them today and i was told that they no longer had support for this game and to try to get hold of settlers.. this makes me sad to see it all go away
    so does that mean that the game is now kaput?

Quote Originally Posted by immaduck View Post
    I worked hard to get to level 50 also i brought alot of gems to buy watermills,silos,generals and other stuff i had a problem with game last month i called ubisoft they took care of it no problem. I just call them today and i was told that they no longer had support for this game and to try to get hold of settlers.. this makes me sad to see it all go away
    This game does not have phone support. If you would like to contact our support team, please send in a ticket using the instructions at the start of this thread.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Everyone just needs to be patient instead of sending in tickets & whining about the recent server crash, you are just wasting your time & the employees time needed to go through the huge amount of complaints they would be receiving.
    We already know the server is down until further notice so why go on & on about it in the manner so many are because it is pointless.
    IMO meesherbeans is doing the best she can under the circumstances & she does not deserve the abuse she now has to deal with from players, cut her some slack as none of the problems are her fault.

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by FieryEmber View Post
    Everyone just needs to be patient instead of sending in tickets & whining about the recent server crash, you are just wasting your time & the employees time needed to go through the huge amount of complaints they would be receiving.
    We already know the server is down until further notice so why go on & on about it in the manner so many are because it is pointless.
    IMO meesherbeans is doing the best she can under the circumstances & she does not deserve the abuse she now has to deal with from players, cut her some slack as none of the problems are her fault.
    Did you know the Servers down.....How do I log in........Servers Down WTF......Please Help cant login

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSource View Post
    Did you know the Servers down.....How do I log in........Servers Down WTF......Please Help cant login
    Just look at the main website page, it says so

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have no issue with the server being down for a long time as long as some reasonable form of compensation is offered. A good amount of gems, enough to buy the resources needed to re- build the mines at least for those who have spent money on gems in the past. I for one have spent close to 130 in a few months if not more and now some of that is being wasted. I would think that a hefty donation of something that costs nothing to give yet costs plenty to buy would be a reasonable solution to many peoples anger towards this. As a business owner myself, I understand that stuff happens but that it is my responsibility to my customers to make up for it if it concerns me, my fault directly or not.

World
    Zeus
    we all need new hobbies just for the weekend. let me brainstorm a bit. I can't think of something new at the moment

Reply to Thread