Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Getting to know you! Post a Picture thread

My names Randall and I'm from Wisconsin. Huge rts fan, I recently quit playing Evony and had been playing War of Legends as of late but this game quickly replaced it Outside of mmorts games I like to play basketball and I do assembly for veterinarian clinics including materials needed for stem cell research.
    Last edited by Wallstreet; 09-22-11 at 04:59 am.

Howdy everyone. Thanks for visiting! You can talk on the forums with all the other awesome people, fight badgers, and build well organized productive castle cities all at the same time!

Recruit

howdy

Hi, I am Tom from Wisconsin,
    love to play all kinds of games.
    been playing games for over 35 years now.
    yes i am old.
    would love a beta key please!

Ello..... Dagen from Fort Worth, Texas
    Evony, Supremacy 1914, and Heros of Might and Magic...all browser games.
    Love these types of games...have not played sttlers much but am looking forward to this game alot.
    Red Meat is King....Eat More Cows

I are me!

Hello!
    Just found the game, got the key, played many Settlers games in the past...I just don't think it can get any better than this!
    ...Okay, okay, if you gave me a million dollars things would be slightly better. Look forward to having fun with you all! IGN is realmsgamer. I am an old man from California and I game and blog about games!
    Last edited by realmsgamer; 07-22-11 at 11:31 am. Reason: add some personal info

I have nothing clever to say.
    Last edited by Tapewormz; 07-22-11 at 04:39 pm. Reason: Man...My spelling is terrible today.

Recruit

Females really do use the internet!

Longtime gamer, been playing MMOs since EQ and always a big fan of ubi games since I discovered Sidlers while living in France! From EQ I moved on to a bunch of other games (WoW, EQ2, DAoC, ATiTD) and have been playing Rift most recently. I'm more of a high graphics gamer at home since I just got a sweet new Maingear Super Stock, but I can tell this thing is gonna cause me some problems at work. LOL

P.S. Anyone making sweet signatures for the forum yet? If so message me please!

I used to play EQ back in the day. I quit it when I came across a broken quest chain that I had worked very hard on. I even painted a picture way back of my Highelf Paladin. Played DAOC, and liked bits and pieces of it...but they kept nerfing it too hard so I quit. Played wow for about 2 months, got to level 80 and quit. :P I honestly don't like the current state of mmo's. The questing model they use is mundane. I'm hoping GW2 will cure my mmo blues as there are no traditional quest givers in that game. I'm also looking forward to the secret world as there are no levels in that game.

One of my first photoshop attempts.

I'm Psyra. I'm 40 years old and this is the closest you're gonna get to seeing the real me... honestly it was alarming that I was able to recreate myself with about 89% accuracy in another game's player character generator....

I'm a corvid (that's crows, ravens and magpies, yall) fan and relate better to birds than humans. Played lots of MMOs and lots of betas in the many years, first gaming 'system' was a Radio Shack TV Scoreboard (about 1977 or so). Used to be an artist, got Arthritis, stopped being an artist. Now just a lazy interwebz designer with too much time on his hands.

Recruit
    I'm Gabe from Michigan, I just graduated high school, and I've been playing RTS games for ages. Probably the first game I owned was the first Age of Empires. I've toyed with Settlers, but never actually pulled the trigger and bought one.

I love music and I love going to see live music. Oh and I love baseball. Go Tigers.

Reply to Thread