Have we met?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Be friends please?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hi, Kyshirra here. Just looking for friends I can help and are willing to help me. Only been playing for a few days.

Just add Kyshirra.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    hi

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    ADD ME, lottie1949

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I'm a loner who can't go this game totally alone

Add ClassyGeek

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Need friends...add please

tiggertiffin87
    Please be my friend! tiggertiffin87

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Buf, and be buffed

I am looking for someone active in the game who would like to engage in mutual buffing.

I am level 43, and have been playing for about 8 weeks. I am active, and aim to log on sometime every day. (Daily logon is rewarded with gems)

I am in a guild, but my guild mates all seem to be already in buffing arrangements, so I am casting the net more widely. (And no, I am not looking to join a new guild.)

I envisage things working as follows.... each of us would try to keep important production buffed for the other. We would keep in touch by chat or by the game mail system to keep track of what is important to keep buffed and what doesn't matter so much.

At level 43, I can produce a reasonable supply of Irma's baskets, which buf a friend for 9 hours. If someone at a higher level would like to make this arrangement, I'd be happy to buf you with better bufs if you send them to me, as trades for a fish. Conversely, if someone at a lower level would like this arrangement, and can't make baskets yet, I could send you baskets to use on my production. I may also send other special bufs for you to use from time to time in special cases, and you could ask the same of me. If I use my own bufs on your production, then it would be mainly with baskets, 9 hours buffed at a time. So I'd keep important stuff buffed about 9 hours out of 24, and perhaps more. We could also give one another loot spots from time to time, if we are on at the same time.

I live in Australia, so am active usually in the evening Australian time (east coast). I'm often logging on about 6pm local time, which would be 9am London, 10am Berlin, 4pm Hong Kong, 1am San Francisco, 4am New York.

Get in touch if you think this might be something you're interested in.

Cheers -- Wruined

Reply to Thread