Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginner Pro Tips

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus

Beginner Pro Tips

Beginner Pro Tips - Win Gems!

This section of our forums will be a place for all of Castle Empire’s aspiring nobility to find the resources they need to establish themselves within the realm. I ask that our experienced lords and ladies contribute to this forum their best beginner tips. Our hope is that this patchwork of knowledge will lend itself as a guide to our newer noobility. If helping your fellow player is not quite incentive enough, ten randomly selected forum contributors will receive 50 Gems to use in Open Beta.

Please come forth and help out the noobility of Castle Empire!

How it Works:
    Step One: Find an awesome tip you wish you knew when you were just starting out.

Step Two: Post it on this thread!

Prizes:
    10 randomly selected contributors will receive 50 Gems to use in Open Beta.

Please come forth and help out the noobility of Castle Empire!

Rules: To be eligible for the prize, you must post a pro tip. You may post more than one pro tip.

Cutoff:8/10
    Winners announced on 8/11
    Last edited by BB_Katealyst; 08-10-11 at 03:13 pm.

Recruit
    Be sure to place production units close to storage units ect. in order to keep your workers from walking to far thus slowing down speed of production. Buildings can not be moved after placement. =D

Recruit
    Check the time it takes for production and calculate the ratio wood-planks, copper-tools, etc. For example: if it takes 3 min to produce 1 firewood and 6 min for a plank, build two sawmills for every woodcutter...

Recruit
    Be sure to note you can que up 3 building at at a time.. always que them up so when you are away and resources are available they will build....

Remember that to build in a newly conquered sector you must place a storage house first!

(Took me 3 days to realize that. Read the tutorial!)

Recruit
    You can place a building in the que even if you don't have the materials, and it will start once the materials are available.

Recruit
    Dont build too many foresters, they will plant trees everywhere and saturate your contruction areas...

Recruit
    Make sure you keep an eye on population cap and buildings licenses...if you have too many buildings you might find yourself in a tough spot.

Recruit
    Use explorer to hunt for Treasure ASap.. i beleive level 9... i'm level 14 and just found out i could do this..

Recruit
    Buff Buff Buff.....Build lots of fishy plates, use them often.

Reply to Thread