Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 63 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Closed Beta Tasks

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus

Closed Beta Tasks

Closed Beta Tasks

If you wish to extend a helpful hand to the testing process of Castle Empires, this is the forum you should keep your eyes on. During the Castle Empires Beta, tasks will be periodically posted here, your completion of which will lend itself toward building the best game possible!

How It Works: Complete the tasks posted below, and let us know the results! This will help us find issues with the game during the Closed Beta testing phase. You can complete these tasks on any day. You do not need to complete them on the day they are posted.

Task One 7/19- 7/21 : At what level did you defeat your first bandit camp? Please report to this thread with your findings!

Task Two 7/22 - 7/24: What is the overall production time on your Brewery? Please report to this thread with your findings!

Task Three 7/25 - 7/27: What level are you, and how many people do you have in your army? Please report to this thread with your findings!

Task Four 7/28 - 7/31: What level are you, and how many friends do you have? have you ever buffed a friends building?

Task Five 8/1 - 8/3: What building did you choose to upgrade first in the quest? What did you upgrade first with your own marble?

Task Six 8/4 - 8/10: What level are you? How long have you been playing? How many hours a day do you spend on Castle Empire?

Task Seven 8/10- 8/12: What level are you, what did you spend your Gems on?

Task Eight 8/13- 8/15: What level are you? How often do you send your explorers out to hunt for treasure? Do you have more than one?

Task Nine 8/16- 8/18: What level are you? How many Storehouses do you currently have in your Empire?

Task Ten 8/19- 8/22:What level are you? What level is your Mayor's House?

Task Eleven 8/23- 8/26: What level are you? What does your current army consist of?

Task Twelve 8/27- 8/31:What level are you? Now that the shop is open...What item in the shop is the most appealing? Why?

Task Thirteen 9/1- 9/5: What level are you? What is your favorite part of the game?

Task Fourteen 9/6 - 9/9: have you participated in a Closed beta Event (aside from this one) What events would you like to see in the future?

Task Fifteen 9/10 - 9/13: What level are you? How many Gold Coins do you have?

Task Sixteen 9/15 - 9/19: What level are you? What is your biggest annoyance in the game? What do you like the most? What would you change?
    Last edited by BB_Katealyst; 09-15-11 at 08:35 am.

Recruit
    I do not have access to the closed beta, but I play the german version of the game! AWESOME! The bonus? I got to learn some German!

Hey Orthodox, did you receive a beta key in the email address you used to register? If not let us know!

Recruit
    No, I havent, but I would love to!!!!!

Recruit
    Thank you, I have just received the beta key! I will keep you posted!

Awesome! Happy building!

Soldier
    First Bandit Camp Defeated...level 15 at the time made lvl 16 right after doing it.

Recruit
    Bandit Camp defeated at lvl 15.

Settler
    Same as above - defeat the 1st bandit camp at lvl 15

Recruit
    I attacked a camp with 3 Bandits at lvl 15 with 6 recruits and 1 General, I lost 1 warrior but won the battle and ding level 16.

Reply to Thread