Reply to Thread

Thread: Why so slooooow?

Recruit

Why so slooooow?

First, let me say thanks for letting me be part of the beta. I think CE has the potential to be a huge time-suck. But, to that point, was it your intention for the game to move a such a slow pace? It seems that all the tasks take multiple minutes to complete. Do you see CE as something that players will run in a separate tab/window while doing other things?

I hope the speed will be faster or at least adjustable in the final build. Otherwise, I don't see it holding my attention, unfortunately.

I'm not giving up yet though.

Thanks again,

D-
    Last edited by D-Man777; 07-19-11 at 06:15 pm.

Recruit
    D,

You can always log out and do something else. The game never sleeps, your settlers wont stop working. I think the pace of the game, like the game, is perfect!

Plus, you can always use gems to accelerate your game. Wait for the shop to open!
    Last edited by Orthodox_Monk; 07-19-11 at 05:48 pm. Reason: Additional Info

Hey Dman,

Welcome to the community! Thanks for your feedback. The game does take about an hour or so to get into. However it plays while you're offline allowing you to mass produce and build in your off-time. Meaning that the more you create the longer you can continue playing without needing to kick back and ninja flip.

-Arad1

Reply to Thread