Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Production Chains (Ratios)

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I want to upgrade my town hall, it says 800 hardwood planks but I can only hold 600.What can I do?

Settler
    Quote Originally Posted by cface1 View Post
    I want to upgrade my town hall, it says 800 hardwood planks but I can only hold 600.What can I do?
    upgrade your storage house

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    These are guidelines, they don't take travel time into account so you have to adjust some based on placement of the items in the chain.

Recruit
    The number of fields per farm really depends on how often you can log in and monitor your account. A farm can only work one field at a time. It will go to the closest one and work it until it's empty and then go to the next one. You just want enough fields on the map to keep the farms working until you can log in again and lay down new fields.

The same applies to masons and quarries. Masons travel to the nearest quarry deposit and work it until it's empty, then move to the next one. Your ultimate production depends on the number of masons you have, not the number of quarries. You only need 1 quarry to keep all your masons busy. The only difference with masons is you can't really control placement of the quarries so your travel time may vary every time you look for a new deposit.
    Last edited by Melkior; 12-09-11 at 05:56 pm.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkior View Post
    The number of fields per farm really depends on how often you can log in and monitor your account. A farm can only work one field at a time. It will go to the closest one and work it until it's empty and then go to the next one. You just want enough fields on the map to keep the farms working until you can log in again and lay down new fields.

The same applies to masons and quarries. Masons travel to the nearest quarry deposit and work it until it's empty, then move to the next one. Your ultimate production depends on the number of masons you have, not the number of quarries. You only need 1 quarry to keep all your masons busy. The only difference with masons is you can't really control placement of the quarries so your travel time may vary every time you look for a new deposit.
    can two or more masons work on 1 quarry at a time?

Recruit
    Yes Dracaine, one quarry can be worked by multiple masons just as one wheat field can be worked by multiple farms at the same time.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkior View Post
    Yes Dracaine, one quarry can be worked by multiple masons just as one wheat field can be worked by multiple farms at the same time.
    Ok, Thanks a lot man..

Recruit
    These ratios are very confusing. Anyone have a better version of them?

Recruit
    Is there a post like this for combat?

Recruit
    Is there a production ratio chart for gold mines and other high level items?

Reply to Thread