Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Production Chains (Ratios)

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    are the ratios referring as level 1 buildings or what?

World
    Zeus
    They are based on 1 level.
    for example, you can have 1 level 3 forester to 1 level 2 cutter to 4 level 1 sawmills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unixen21 View Post
    are the ratios referring as level 1 buildings or what?

Recruit
    Why not do like I do and look at your buildings production time?

It doesn't take a math degree to do this type of calculation.
    Times tend to vary too depending on distance to storehouses. Personnaly i need 7 hunters to sustain 3 butchers because of this variable.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Magnus View Post
    Another thing to add I see a lot... How many fields per farm
    I'd like to know this too

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Demok View Post
    I'd like to know this too
    I like to use 2.
    That way if 1 runs out while I am offline, I have back-up.

Recruit
    can someone explain to me how it makes any sense to build gold ore mines much less coinages???? it costs 1400hw, 1400mar, and 1500 tools to build one gold mine, which if buffed continuously throughout its lifespan can produce a maximum of 600 gold ore???!!!! 600 gold ore can make 75 gold coins and costs 32 coal per coin, for a total of 2400 coal......so one gold mine cost a total of 1400hw, 1400mar, 2400 coal, and 1500 tools!! (ignoring the costs for each of those resources to be made and the cost of a gold smelter and a coinage)..............so if instead i choose to sell all those resources on the market that would have gone into gold production, i would need to make 19 gold pieces off of each category, i only have to sell the hw, mar, and tools at 6 coins a stack to make a better profit, and the coal at 3 a stack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how does this make any sense whatsoever??!!

Soldier
    recalculate your production. 300 ore in the ground becomes 600 in the storehouse. which becomes 600 bars. which becomes 300 coins when the whole chain is buffed. there was some coal harmed in this example but i did not mention it because i do not want peoplefortheethicaltreatmentofcoal to hate me.

Recruit
    ya, but if you count in buffing it for the entire time, which mean's you're probably using the 6hr buffs, equals 10 buffs to maximize ore production, 10 for your smelters, and 20 buffs for coins...that's 4800 fish, 2400 bread, and 800 sausage.......so in all, to get 300 coins, you are using 1400hw, 1400 mar, 1500 tools, 2400 coal, 4800 fish, 2400 bread, and 800 sausage!!!!!!!!!! and that is for one mine!!!!............you would still need to sell all those resources for less than an average per stack of 10 coins which is easily doable on the market!! far more efficient to just "buy" gold coins instead of producing them

Recruit
    These ratios are meaningless and completely discount travel times.

http://ceo-economy.appspot.com/#

This tool should be used to optimize your production. Just click on the added building and enter the overall production time.

In ratios aspects, should we only be building Foresters - Woodcutters - Sawmills (Fir wood planks) 3 - 2 - 4, or can we double those numbers to increase production. as it stands that only gives us 1 fir plank every 10 or so minutes. Please update a proper starting build would be, to maximize a proper rate to level up at. if we build these chains they dont emphasize on what kind of rate of materials we get back. 75 building liscenses in the start doesnt make enough room for what we need to make it to the next tier while saving enough building liscenses to build the new tier buildings. It would be greatly appreciated and helpful to see a build order with this build chain to help new players. Mistakes cause setbacks and new players mostly dont stay cause it gets confusing or frustrating. The tutorial tells you only to build 1of this and 1 of that, so these chains become confusing unless you see a rate of material gain with the ratio.

Reply to Thread