If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    what about simple paper mill?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    How does taking things up in levels change proportions?

World
    Ares
    A settler working a level 1 building will carry back 1 unit of the resource, buffed with a 2x buff = 2 units. Upgrading the building to level 3 means the settler carries back 3 unit of the resource, buffed with a 2x buff = 6 units.
    Still around from time to time.

Lady_Tartlet
    Love this guide, wondering if you are going update for the newer buildings?

World
    Zeus
    Hello , I'm Shella ... I joined this game at the end of the Easter Event 2017 and have joined a beautiful guild. I do however get confused still (which is normal for me lol) I have just reached level 54 now (yay) but I have been tryin to fix my island with all the new incomin buildins I am to build and with the events, receive. I however, do not see a guide that can help me with Improved building ratios...or am I missin somethin lol (which can totally be the case lol) Is there a guide that can help me? I know the game involves quite a lot of math which I totally suck at, but if I could follow a guide that can show me the increased production of what I should have with these types of buildings, I would sooo appreciate it. I have asked my guildies, but I feel kinda shy goin and askin them over and over again for me to understand...kinda feel like a dunce. I have reached level 54 kinda fast but I am now slowing down a bit since my island needs a bit of a refresher course.

Would appreciate any feedback (without criticism please) to help me out. Thank you
    Shella
    aka WildFlowerRose

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    I can share how the improved building were explained to me:

Most of improved buildings have a basic production time that is one-third of the regular building. This includes the Improved Butcher, Bakery, Mill (flour), Watermill, Farm, and Silo. The only improved building where the improvement is different is the Improved Deerstalker, which is only one-half of the basic production time. The main problem with adjusting the ratios for the bread chain is that the travel time, production, and cleanup times are not improved, making these buildings approximately 2.7-2.8 times as efficient as the basic versions. For all of the buildings except the Improved Deerstalker, you can use a 2.7 multiplier safely, as long as you use a generally efficient building placement.

This will only give a general ratio though, just as the normal ratios will, as there will always be some variability from building placement. You may need to make some adjustments, which is where the economic overview can be used.

World
    Zeus
    Thank you

Was also wonderin, though, if it were possible to make a guide say like how many impr buildings for so many of a certain type...like how many buildins for how many silos, how many bakeries etc....just somethin simple if people do not like to worry so much with the mathematics? (just like you did for the basics) Just a suggestion to make some people feel easier about the game? Thanks

Reply to Thread