Reply to Thread

Thread: List of Bugs I've found

List of Bugs I've found

1. The description for most buildings are misplaced.
    2. Some quests complete even without me clicking "OK" when I'm away from the game for a bit, probably it's intended?
    3. There is a slight delay(or a long delay depending on what it is) for the quests to finish even if the requirements have been met, also the buffs seem to have a delay to be applied as well.
    4. When you have a window open and you tried to open another window, it simply doesn't open, but the sound is played indicating the player clicked the icon. The window sometimes shows up after you close the original window.

Improvements to be considered in the future.
    * On lower resolution computers, or browsers, the provisions window is obscured by the chat window; what I'd consider is, allowing players to move the window by dragging it.

* Able to hide certain windows or resize them, including the chat window. It sometimes fills up 50% of the window when you are not in fullscreen mode in your browser.

Recruit
    I have a beta key and it wont let me add it. Every time I hit submit the little worker starts working but nothing else happens. I left the tab up for about 45 minutes thinking it was just slow but still nothing. There was no other indication that it responded in my browser either. Is the site slow today maybe. Just thought I'd let you know so your aware of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftKitnz View Post
    I have a beta key and it wont let me add it. Every time I hit submit the little worker starts working but nothing else happens. I left the tab up for about 45 minutes thinking it was just slow but still nothing. There was no other indication that it responded in my browser either. Is the site slow today maybe. Just thought I'd let you know so your aware of it.
    happened to me too. jus refresh the page, click on submit. DONT click twice, otherwise it will get stuck. Jus leave for 1-2 mins and u'll be all set

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by stridervan View Post
    1. The description for most buildings are misplaced.
    I thought I'd give some more specific examples.
    1. When you click on the 'Wheatfield' it says, "Can be harvested for corn".
    2. When you are in the 'Basic building' menu and hover over the options such as 'Fir wood forester' it says, "On this search your explorer will find resources which you will need to expand your city." It is same for many of the other icons.

Just wanted to give a little more detail. Good catch.

Recruit
    The other glitch I found was a lot of people were getting suck level 8 with no missions. I had to build a storehouse in the new area and I was waiting for the resourses to come in to build it and it told me 5 times that I discovered a new area and I had gone up a level. I was at level 8 that should have put me at level 12 but it stayed the same. It was reapeating it self every 20 minutes or so the same information.

Thanks guys. we are compiling all of this.

Check out our Known issues list to see what has been reported!

Reply to Thread