Reply to Thread

Thread: Moving Buildings (don't know if this topic belongs here)

Recruit

Moving Buildings (don't know if this topic belongs here)

It would be helpful if you could move buildings around. I didn't quite understand the game mechanics at first so I placed some structures in odd places that I wish I could move around now into a more organized fashion. Just a suggestion.

Hey Skull. I believe the reason you can't move buildings is because of the placement of resources. However, I'll pass the sentiments along. There are some people out there who are masters of organized planning.

Recruit
    It would be great if this was implemented.

At level 1 I just dove right in with no consideration for placement - I know it would be unfair to move mines from one location to another when the first source runs out but how about moving within a specific sector?

i Don't really care about moving mines, but other structures will be awesome, or maybe for a small in game fee you let us do it

Good idea. But instead of moving what about dismantling the building and reassembling it somewhere else. It would be faster than demolishing it and starting from scratch.

Recruit
    I wish we could just pick it up and move it, other than moving mines of course.

Recruit
    If we can't move buildings around after they are placed, it would be nice to know the production time of each location when choosing a spot.

Reply to Thread