Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestions (I hope this is the right place for that)

Recruit

Suggestions (I hope this is the right place for that)

Having more than one game slot to play multipal maps. Being able to try new statagies, and where to place things would be wonderful. I don't want to be stuck with just the one map. Also if you have more than one map/village/character slot to play in it gives you something else to do while waiting for there resourses to replenish on the original one. I'd love to be able try all kinds of layout of where to place my buildings. Also hearing the tutorial all over again would refresh what I've learned or catch something I didn't before. Or allow us to have multipal accounts. As I gain more knowleged with each level and from chating it makes me want to start another one to try the stuff that I had learned.

Another thing is I would eventually like to see new maps to try with different layouts so the mines wont all ways be in the same place, they would be in different spots on a new layout of maps. Or haveing a random map generatior so we can try outher layouts. It becomes quite repetitve to know where all the mines are on the one same map. I would actually want to spend a few dollars to play another map if need be. I wouldn't pay 10 dollars for a new map but I would be willing to pay 3 or 5 dollars for it. Or just make it it available for everyone. I love the creativity of this game and there is sooooo much stuff you could do with it.

I would like to see a night and day rotation. One shift works the daytime and one works the night shift as an example. I would also like to see weather or seasons over time, and each season having a bonus and a negative that effects the workers.

maybe have collections for the treasure you find while exploring.

Is there hunting? There are lots of animals running around and it looks so cool but are they a resource for food or leather?

That's all I can think of at the moment. Thanks for reading my long winded list.

Yo Soft.

We actually have a suggestions form.

Fill out the Suggestion Form

check it out!

Recruit
    My appologies. I couldn't find it so thank you for the link. I will copy and paste this over there now. Thank you for letting me know. I sometimes get lost on forums and get confused and miss things.

Reply to Thread