Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So... I recieved my "Closed Beta Invitation" yet no CD Key?

Recruit

So... I recieved my "Closed Beta Invitation" yet no CD Key?

Just curious... since i signed up now should I be getting one here soon since I was supposedly "Invited"?

Recruit
    Same here got e=mail and no key

we must wait. :-)

World
    Zeus

Its a bit decieving

The email they sent out was a bit misleading. A bit dishonest really. The title of t he email says 'Your Exclusive Closed Beta Invitation to Castle Empire!' Its a trick to get you to open the email. Then it says the same thing in big bold letters in the email. Then in small print it says 'You're invited to sign up for the closed beta for Castle Empire'

What is so special and exclusive about being able to sign up. Anyone can sign up..

Please allow 24 hours after creating an account and you should get a key to play the game, and yes we understand the confusion behind the first e-mail saying "your invited" but you still have to create an account and wait for the e-mail with the key.

I got an email stating I was in the beta. When I clicked through I was asked to sign-up for the beta (I thought I was already in?) Then I filed it out and got an email stating watch out ofr beta key IF I get into the beta. WTF? What was the point of the first email saying I was in the beta?

Quote Originally Posted by Hachima View Post
    The email they sent out was a bit misleading. A bit dishonest really. The title of t he email says 'Your Exclusive Closed Beta Invitation to Castle Empire!' Its a trick to get you to open the email. Then it says the same thing in big bold letters in the email. Then in small print it says 'You're invited to sign up for the closed beta for Castle Empire'

What is so special and exclusive about being able to sign up. Anyone can sign up..
    Glad I'm not the only one who thought the same thing.

Beta Key ..... well I guess all there is to do now is wait and be paitent.

Humm.... reminds me of a joke about two buzzards sitting in a tree. The first buzzard turns to the second one and says," Patience hell I am hungry, I am going to kill something."
    Red Meat is King....Eat More Cows

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    You will definitely be receiving a Closed Beta key within the next day or two (If you haven't already)

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask! It wasn't our intention to be misleading, we just want to get all of the super cool Settlers fans into the beta!

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Katealyst View Post
    You will definitely be receiving a Closed Beta key within the next day or two (If you haven't already)

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask! It wasn't our intention to be misleading, we just want to get all of the super cool Settlers fans into the beta!
    Thanks Kate!

Reply to Thread