Reply to Thread

Thread: Building a little slow.

Recruit

Building a little slow.

Whenever you build a new building; it seems slow. I tend to sit here and wait and wait. Is there a reason for why it's slow in this process?

There are a lot of these type of games. in-browser games that are very casual and take a long while to do anything. There is a point to it, some people don't want to spend hours playing a game, some do. This is not one of those games. You queue up some buildings, build some roads perhaps, check some inventory, check reddit, check your email, fill the queue again and log out and go back to work. It is not very time consuming, it is a game that plays while youre not playing. Please don't be the person who sits and waits for his geologist to find the first copper mine.

Recruit
    i believe hes talking about how when it first says 0% it takes a while for it to start building

ah.. well that's probably based on where your "mayors house" or storehouses are from where your new building is. Your builders are stationed there I believe.
    Last edited by Sandman; 07-23-11 at 11:36 am.

It is just the style of game building take a wile to build and you can only build one building at a time, higher lvl building will take longer to build. however you can always buy gems to speed this processes up a bit!

Reply to Thread