Reply to Thread

Thread: Leveling seems to have slowed down for me?

Leveling seems to have slowed down for me?

The first 7 levels came quick, but now it seems like level 8 will never get here. I am not a hardcore gamer and still have a lot to learn about gaming, my first games were gifts from my BF to get me into gaming they were Red Alert 3, Pharaoh, and Tropico 3 they seemed to move at a much quicker pace. I have never played any settlers games before, so I am in a new area of play here. Right now I feel like I am watching an ant farm.
    I guess my question is how does the game really level up and what can I do to quicken the play of the game?
    Thanks for any and all help.
    "Even old wolfmen fear the Bloodmoon, beware the Bloodmoon."

Recruit
    Couple of things I have told multiple members:
    1. It's a browser game, not angry birds or Tropico or Red alert 3. The satisfaction comes from long term play.
    2. You think the first lvls take awhile, wait til you hit 16 going for 17 and beyond. You need a lot of troops to fight your way through the slags.
    3. Best advice I can give you is to get a solid base production going. Make sure you have enough ppl on stone, wood, etc. Get the proper supply up and running and then you can pump troops. http://forum.castleempireonline.com/...Chains-(Ratios) <-- That is a great guide for basic production chain optimums.

Thank you for the advice I had a completely different idea of how the browser game worked. I just thought I was doing something wrong by not leveling.
    "Even old wolfmen fear the Bloodmoon, beware the Bloodmoon."

Reply to Thread