View Poll Results: Do you want a wipe after Closed Beta?

Voters
210. This poll is closed
  • Yes!

104 49.52%
  • No!

106 50.48%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Poll] Would you want a Closed Beta wipe?

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus

[Official Poll] Would you want a Closed Beta wipe?

Hey Castle Empire Fans!

While I was chatting in-game, I noticed quite a few of you WANTED a CB wipe. I was wondering just how many of you would prefer a wipe as opposed to continuing your empire when the game goes into Open Beta.

A lot of people cited the fact that now that they have more experience with the game, a wipe would enable them to make a much more aesthetically pleasing and productive empire.

Let us know what you think by voting in this poll!

Last edited by BB_Katealyst; 08-03-11 at 10:37 am.

Recruit
    No way. I would rather not wipe

I think it would be perfectly ok to wipe the game when beta goes open. Closed beta players will already have a huge advantage in terms of what mistakes not to make.

Recruit
    I say no wipe. Maybe add a one-time "Kingdom Reset" button for those who want it?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Nooooo. Isn't the purpose of testing to test out everything and find out what works and what doesnt? It takes several days for most players to get to 17, and several more days to get to 18, then more and more after that. I'd say pre-17 at least has been tested out quite well...wipeing would just reset that and waste testing time not to mention, from a complete testing purpose, slow things down for no reason. Why not give users and option to "Restart from Scratch" if they're unhappy with the aesthetics and production of their empire?

Just my $0.02.

Recruit
    Please Please no wipe ive been in so many closed betas that got wiped and just never came back to most of them after the wipe

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamakazie View Post
    I say no wipe. Maybe add a one-time "Kingdom Reset" button for those who want it?
    Nice thought

Recruit
    Yes i would like fresh town with the knowledge i have now =)

Recruit
    I vote no wipe until the game goes live. As previous poster said, we have put A LOT of time into the first 17 levels!!!! We can apply our knowledge when the game goes live.

no wipe, my city is already pleasing, and I do not want to spend several more days redoing all my hard work and lvl 16 + again... thanks

Closed Thread