Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank you to the Mods and Admins for a great forum

Thank you to the Mods and Admins for a great forum

I know it's early into this project, but I feel these forums are set up great and managed very well. I have seen only fair, friendly and honest moderators. Sometimes we are quick to judge, but slow to thank those who maintain control. Also to the entire forum of posters who are helping other players and making these forums some of the best I have ever posted on. Thank you to everyone.
    Be well and live long,
    "Even old wolfmen fear the Bloodmoon, beware the Bloodmoon."

The simple fact of having moderators that are friendly and take an active role in the community is a large step above many of the other beta games I have recently tested for. One of said beta game's forum is nearly in revolt because the mods do not communicate with the players. It looks like the mods of this game are off to a good start and already heading in the right direction. It is much appreciated and builds player loyalty. Keep up the good work.

Hey Bloodmoon. Thanks for your kind words! We want to ensure a great community experience for all of you! We're not moderators though=) We are Game Masters and Player Experience managers employed by Ubisoft. We don't have any moderators yet!

Live long and prosper.

Recruit
    Yes, thank you for the Forums and letting us interact with the development team in making this a better game and more enjoyable experience.

Recruit
    For as great as they have done, I also feel that a high five should be given to all current players active in the forums. Most posts have been productive if not repetitive.

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Magnus View Post
    For as great as they have done, I also feel that a high five should be given to all current players active in the forums. Most posts have been productive if not repetitive.
    I agree wholeheartedly! Without our CB testing community, we wouldn't be able to catch all the bugs and move the game forward in a positive way. I have to say, this has been the best testing community for a game that I have been apart of.

Keep it up and this community will be unstoppable!

Reply to Thread