Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: What are your top 3 Suggestions?

Mariner1974
    1. levels past 50

2. remove sector markers

3. plant trees anywhere with auto removal of tree stumps after tree depletion to free up space

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    1) More quests in general ... especially when you've just leveled up. At the high levels, you may not see a new quest (other than the dailies) for like a half-year before you level up again. Some of us are not as fast in the game as others.

2) More ways to get experience without combat. This would allow players that can't/don't want to do the war grind to eventually level up. This ties in with #1.

3) More awards for achievements. Right now, I really don't care about them because you don't get anything but points for the majority of them. Some of the adventure ones in particular aren't worth the effort in the slightest.

Bonus: I'd kind of like to make bridges over the water. It's the mapmaker in me.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I started playing about 8 months ago and I continually see things from past events that I would really like. For instance, the Gold Towers and adventures that drop books. And as a lvl 44 I agree with the poster above, especially with the changes to weapons not dropping on adventures - more ways to level up without combat. I have a few high weapons from when I did loot spots but when those are gone I can't see myself being able to even afford to build the cannon chain, let alone having the resources needed to build any so I suspect I will never hit lvl 50.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    1) More quests in general ... especially when you've just leveled up. At the high levels, you may not see a new quest (other than the dailies) for like a half-year before you level up again. Some of us are not as fast in the game as others.

2) More ways to get experience without combat. This would allow players that can't/don't want to do the war grind to eventually level up. This ties in with #1.

3) More awards for achievements. Right now, I really don't care about them because you don't get anything but points for the majority of them. Some of the adventure ones in particular aren't worth the effort in the slightest.

Bonus: I'd kind of like to make bridges over the water. It's the mapmaker in me.
    +1

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    My top 3 in Order

1. Military make it so they stay in the star and we load them from there and they do not have to land and waste our space on our island. Or have them go to a building where we can load them not all over the island or placing them 1 at a time.

2.Let us Build on the tree stumps those are just dumb and waste space

3.Maybe have all generals gain some type of experience and when they get to a certain experience they get a reward. Or they get rewards on the way.
    This would make doing adventures fun. Plus they dont get the experience as much as the person doing it if there doing a ls.

I wish we could go more but this would be my top 3

World
    Ares
    1.) Allow "Move to top of queue" and/or "Delete all" buttons on Barracks and Provision House

2.) Make sure pop-up messages remain below pop/resource bar so it doesn't block population icon

3.) Allow viewing of available resources even when off island (adv, exp, or visiting friend)

World
    Zeus
    [1] Being able to upgrade specialty buildings ( Witch tower, Bone Church, Frozen Manor, White castle etc )

[2] To allow players to send troops the "Star" so it doesn't take up places on the Island

[3] Take the cap off buying Generals and buildings in the Merchant ( If I decide I would like the purchase x5 MMA generals, then allow the player to make the choice to do so )

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Simlar to Crazy beards but
    [1] Being able to Sent multiple Explorers out on same mission. such as Send on medium treasure search, Much like send multiple generals to an adventure. We put check next to the ones we want to send

[2] Being able to upgrade specialty buildings ( Witch tower, Bone Church, Frozen Manor, White castle etc )

[3]To allow players to send troops the "Star" so it doesn't take up places on the Island
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    1. to delete old threads so no one can dig up obsolete ones
    2. clean up the suggestions thread so johnny doesn't suggest the same thing
    3. get test server to work

Reply to Thread