Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your top 3 Suggestions?

1. More licenses for taking control of sectors, there's just not enough to keep up with the demands of higher levels and mines should not need licenses.

2.The amount of goods it takes to make troops has to be reduced, it is at an incredible number now. 10 weapons each and so much beer, it's no wonder I lose so many troops in an attack they are plasterd off their butts.

3.PVP With a way to turn it on or off.
    "Even old wolfmen fear the Bloodmoon, beware the Bloodmoon."

Recruit
    Trade - Players are able to trade goods with their guild members. Let's say for coins.

World Map - Shows your neighbors, friends; guild members and trade routes.

Guild elements - Availability to create unique blazon; having royal and noble ranks; voting system.

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone! Keep them coming!

Recruit
    1. Resource management window. This should include list of buildings, totals of each level of those building, a sum of production (and consumption) based on a 24 hour period, totals of resources left on discovered mines/wells/etc. All this info would help people just starting and veterans alike. Right now I am forced to keep an offline spreadsheet to balance everything.

2. Research. 100's of ways to implement this...

3. Mini Map. Put it in the corner so I don't have to scroll all over via mouse/keys. I assume when we can goto other islands/mainland it will be even more necessary.

Recruit
    Trade needs to be available much sooner.

World Map.

PvP.

1. Research- Could have a Church or University that you click on to research various, well, researches. Could allow you to choose the way you want to play, for example, researches towards a faster economy, or a cheaper military, or mix it up between the two. Sure there are more things that could be added as well. With this, a nice tech tree to stay on top of things would be nice too.

2. Economic Window- Just like mentioned numerous times above.

3. Hot Keys- Or mini map, but I'd rather have hot keys for some structures instead of taking away playable screen.
    Last edited by Marius; 07-29-11 at 11:38 am.

Recruit
    1) Research / Scientist to gradually move you toward the next level. Currently all the new is thrown at you at the same time. Possibly give xp for the research instead of all xp coming from boring build up battle. Not to copy Civilization & others, but possibly allow choices of research so they can key on battle/production/whatever.

2) Tools - Maybe I did something wrong but early on the game had high demand for them. Around lvl 15 or so I abandoned the tool makers and went through a couple levels with my inventory. Now at level 18 the demand is high again. Possibly smooth out the transition and slowly increase the need for tools.

3) Allow destruction of mines like we do copper/wells/ farms. Brutal to know you are going lose your stone or marble unless you stay home from work or up all night. Or be able to que them up to find again.

3.1) Much of what the others said, many good ideas.
    3.2) Nice job! I like the game, it is my first browser gaming experience.

Recruit
    1. More licenses or easier way to get more. Had I realized how it was going to work I would have been more careful building.
    2. Population/recruits - new population takes way too long to arrive and the limitation doesn't seem to match the battles...long recovery time is discouraging and encourages me to log off and come back another day, not good.
    3. would be good to be able to move masons to new mines. As it is now, I have masons across the map from my stone mines, as well as a few stray copper smelters. Just seems weird and seems they would want to move closer were they real masons/smelters

Enjoy this game a lot!

Recruit
    1) Change the name. Castle Empire... it's nonsensical and it sounds like a 3rd grader named the game.

2) The leveling curve changes too drastically at 16.

3) More meaning full interaction between players. Like visiting their land (which should have different geography) or helping in a battle.

1) Fighting - PvP, if its a mmo than it needs to have this. also more depth with bandits and where they can even potentially attack us and having more control during fights.

2) Incorporate ships - make them so we can transport resources and/or troops and also make fighting ships that we can use for water battles. It still goes with the theme of the game as war ships with cannons have been used for centuries.

3) Overall resource production rates and building amounts - It is sorely lacking depth in this category.

Other than that, this game I think has great potential and can easily lure away gamers from other current similar games.
    Honey Badger

Reply to Thread