Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your top 3 Suggestions?

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus

What are your top 3 Suggestions?

Hey CEO Testers!

What are your rop three suggestions for the game to make it better and ensure you will keep playing for the long haul?

Remember, we only want your TOP 3, so think carefully!

Thanks for your help,

Katealyst
    Last edited by BB_Katealyst; 07-28-11 at 02:40 pm.

hfbrooklyn
    The economic window.

The bandits are able to attack you. (I feel like I'm committing genocide against a bunch of homeless people)

Some sort of technology research. Even if the bonuses were like 1% to this or that (As another strat. browser game had reasearch valued), it would just give us more to do that wasn't fighting the homeless.

World Map- Aside from the gameplay, right now the game feels very similar to common Facebook games like Farmville and 'Empires and Allies' because of limited interaction with other players (visiting their city and talking in chat is about it). Illyriad's world map is pretty good and could be used as an example.

PvP- This is a must for the end-game. Hopefully it could work in unison with the world map. I'm sure you've already got ideas for PvP.

Resource Statistics Window- that displays all of your current resources at once; organized in a logical fashion. It would also be nice if when you scrolled over a resource it told you how many were being produced every 5 minutes, so you can compare at a glance rather than clicking on each individual building.

Suggestion I : List of constructed buildings and resources incomes.
    1. - Help players get a better grip and understanding of their current eco situation as well as assist them in planning the road for future.
    2. - Easier to address a potential shortage.
    Suggestion II: Combat System / Military units reworks.
    1. - Combat system rather inflexible and boring.
    2. - A small change could boost the insensitive of the fight and more tactic based.
    * Example :
    Cavalry now reworked and gain the following skill
    - normal initiative .
    - charge effect x 150% dmg on first round.
    - trampling effect ( when half of the dmg transferred into the rear unit as well ) in this case cavalry still able to withhold it anti archer purpose ( by 50% dmg on front line and 50 % on archers )
    - Swift ( archers attack this unit reduced accuracy by 50% ) or archers only has 40% accuracy to attack horseman.

Stats rework could be .
    • HP : 30
    • dmg: 25-50
    • accuracy : 80%

* Archers rework

Archer shooting same round with melee unit ? it just sound ridiculous.
    Archers will gain following skill :
    - First strike
    - Mobs ( reduced 30% dmg from round 3 and after ) due to clustered of friendly and enemies troops.
    - Rain of arrows ( dmg frontline as well as rear unit equally 50-50 ) due to no one can protect the rear unit from arrow.

Stats for archer:

HP : 15
    dmg: 15-25
    acc: 80%
    skill : first strike / caution.

Noted : dmg reduced to avoid massing early game. hp increased to aid survival against horses.

Suggestion III : Road increase speed.
    * Dirt road : free to build and + 5 % speed.
    * Stone road : cost 2 stone to build + 10 % speed.
    * marble road : cost 2 marble to build + 15 % speed.

- It bring the game into a new level of management and planning. Now your town road just for the look. Investing effectively in transportation could massively boost your eco.

Last words:
    these r my suggestions. Feel free to comment or talk to me about it in game.

Demacia.

Recruit
    1- Economic statistic windows where you can quickly see your production and the number of each building you own, if there is ressource missing, active and stop quickly production.

2- Rework military making it that the bigger the army, the smaller the loss. That way, you would have to choose between getting a bigger army to lose less or expanding more quickly at the cost of more casualties.

3- Review leveling making maybe 1 to 10 easy to get in one day, than a more steady leveling process making it one or two days per level, slightly increasing with time. You could have some level where you need to buy ressources (like 10 recruit for XXX wood and stones), so that help when you get to hit bandits.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    1. Resource Management Window - Just like past settlers games (at least 2-4), make it to were you can manage which resource goes where. This was usually done with a slider for each building type. Example: say i either have to much fir wood planks or wont be needing them for a while. i could move the sliders to say that i want the logs to go to producing coal.

2. Tree cutting/planting (tree stumps?) - ability to plant trees anywhere, no more tree stumps, and can place buildings anywhere

3. Military - What Demacia said in suggestion 2 and what hfbrooklyn said about bandits attacking

Other than that, this game is really fun!
    Last edited by Garrun; 07-28-11 at 03:46 pm.

Recruit
    I would have to say

1. Research for example.
    Stone Cutting improves(reduces) stone cutting work time by 1 min and costs 350 stone 100 logs.
    Logging (same as about) 350 logs 100 stone.
    have there be 3 lvls to each one so you could knock off 3 minutes to each production time.

2. Combat
    Anything that makes it more interesting please... have the option to control troops or let it auto battle as is.
    when controlling troops you get to use special abilities that units might have. Like the archers First strike ability as mentioned before.

3. When the RMW(resource management window) is implimented have it give good advice like 2 wood cutters to 3 foresters.

1) PVP - The option to have Competitive battles against other people, could be objective based or just deathmatch. Let guilds get in on it, and let people opt out of combat either by requiring an opt in, or by giving an option to turn off PVP for a substantial period (so you can't do it lightly if you are losing) such as 7 days. If they still feel like it, they opt out of PVP every 7 days. If this is implemented, it's pretty much necessary to also implement my second suggestion below.

2) Combat system revamp - Give me a reason to have different soldiers, find a way to have some strategy involved in the fight. Make Generals unique, with the recruit from Tavern giving a random general with a special ability, which could be something as simple as "Under this general, ranged units max damage is increased by 10." Develop bonuses when attacking troops weak to you (I.E. Cavalry can split their damage between multiple archers). Things like this.

3) Make the leveling involve more personal choice - I want more than one way to level and get experience. Currently it's just building recruits and smashing them into bandit camps. I have suggested it before, giving experience for "Achievements" first time builds for buildings, first time upgrades for buildings, experience given for levels of troops (experience given after having builts 100, 200, 300, etc. troops in your career).

Recruit
    I have not been playing for very long, but here is what I've got so far:

1) Economic window that tells you how much of each resource your are making per hour.

2) Grid setting that could be enabled/disabled that would show a grid to better organize building placement and to see the areas blocked by rocks or trees.

3) Tech tree or maybe a "scientist" that you could send to do research, kinda like the explorer discovers treasure.

Recruit
    1. Some way to change the player avatar. This is very important.

2. Built-in resource calculator

3. PVP

Reply to Thread