Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion: Mine dont use licenses anymore

Recruit

Angry Suggestion: Mine dont use licenses anymore

Having mines use licenses, in my opinion, is just not very good. Mines are deposits and should be treated like the farms and wells. Because seriously, those licenses can be put to better use, especially when you get to higher levels and need a LOT of mines. That's my opinion and I really hope that they change this soon.

I agree when a mine plays out you have to either hold back a few of the few licenses you get to build a new mine or tear down a building to get one back. You also need at least two mines of each item to keep up and that just rips through your licenses. This is going as one of my three ideas in the other thread.
    "Even old wolfmen fear the Bloodmoon, beware the Bloodmoon."

Recruit
    I agree on this.

At least, the mines that you have to place the building on. Things like Stone and Marble, I can see those structures using building licenses.

Recruit
    Yes I agree. Also along those lines if you set up mining like the masons it would work too. Mines cost nothing but say you build a copper ore refiner to mine the ore and turn it into usable ore for the smelter. That way we don't have to keep using so many resources to make iron mines.

Mines are disposable! They should be treated that way. Destors hit on the nail when he said hey should be treated as wells and wheat fields.

im kind of on the fence. i agree its annoying having to use a ticket to make a mine, but as you rank up levels and zones its really not that hard to have extra tickets. i went from 0/105 to 5/115 running 7 mines.

the thing to remember this game is a item mall based game. so ideally you would be buying gems for more tickets or the restocking items from the shop to keep the mine from being depleted.

while i would love to have the mine not cost any tickets, you have to take in to account it is a building. and it is upgradable the only thing like it is wells, personally though i would rather have the mine refund spent resources when its depleted rather then worry about 1 ticket. more so on the iron mines >>"

Reply to Thread