Reply to Thread

Thread: Resources for Guilds

World
    Zeus

Resources for Guilds

I like to see who is planning to join what guild. In the thread I found an interesting question. How do you know that your "donation" is indeed going to build a guild? What happens to the guild if the founder leaves? Who has the actual storage capacity to build up 5000 of anything? Can we get some details on how the guilds function?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyTerra View Post
    I like to see who is planning to join what guild. In the thread I found an interesting question. How do you know that your "donation" is indeed going to build a guild? What happens to the guild if the founder leaves? Who has the actual storage capacity to build up 5000 of anything? Can we get some details on how the guilds function?
    Well, as it seems there are currently two people planning on making guilds. You don't know per se that your donation is going towards a guild hall, it's a matter of trust, that one. I'd like to see something like if you want to join a guild, you can add materials directly towards guild house funding. As for storage capacity, upgrade to lvl 3 mayor's house, or lvl 2 house with a bunch of storehouses should get you to enough capacity to hold all that.
    When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your **** lemons! What am I supposed to do with these!
    On hiatus from the game currently.

I am not looking to create one, however now that i am scanning the forums I am looking over the various requirements for joining a guild. Man building and maintain a guild in this games seems EXPENSIVE.

Reply to Thread