Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guild FAQ

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Is there a way to transfer the guild leadership to someone without a guildhall?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tandrie View Post
    Is there a way to transfer the guild leadership to someone without a guildhall?
    I second that question

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Katealyst View Post
    Guild-FAQ

How many members can a Guild have?
    A guild can have a max of 50 members.
    I think this is incorrect since the top 12 guilds have more members than this.....
    Last edited by Draxxon; 01-29-12 at 10:33 pm.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxxon View Post
    I think this is incorrect since the top 12 guilds have more members than this.....
    Its 100 members

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    I have a guild, the trouble is when we want to exchange buffs, the guild chat is no longer available, this makes us have to switch back to whisper to chat while buffing that persons buildings, it is very incovienate to have to switch back and forth.
    That must be a bug, because that doesn't happen in my guild.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Katealyst View Post
    How do I transfer my Membership Certificate ?
    After you have been invited in a Guild, you can visit the settlement of the Guild leader and drag the Membership Certificate from the star menu to the Guild house of the Leader.
    Nope, that didn't work. I just spent 400 Gold Coins on a Counterfeit Membership item, went to my Leaders Map, selected the item from my Star Menu, dropped it on his Guild House... and nothing. It used the item, but it did not increase our Guild's "Maximum Players" count by 1... if this is not a glitch I am disappointed in the misinformation of this post.

Can someone please provide updated information on how to increase the membership capacity of Guilds. I have seen several contradicting posts on the subject.

I've seen a post that says the maximum a guild can possibly have is 50, yet i see Guillds with 100 members...

I've seen a post saying if another member of the Guild creates a Guild House, it adds 15 more to the Max, no that doesnt work either...

I've seen posts saying members can add to their guild's max cap by applying 'counterfeit membership' and 'guild member certificates' to any Guild House within the Guild, no that doesn't work either...

*It seems the ONLY person who can increase the maximum members of the Guild is the Guild Leader, despite what many posts say*

Can we get an admin to remove or correct the misinformation that is within these forums regarding this issue, so others don't waste the Gold I have, or the Gems my fellow member has (adding a Guild House)?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt-Sulu View Post
    Nope, that didn't work. I just spent 400 Gold Coins on a Counterfeit Membership item, went to my Leaders Map, selected the item from my Star Menu, dropped it on his Guild House... and nothing. It used the item, but it did not increase our Guild's "Maximum Players" count by 1... if this is not a glitch I am disappointed in the misinformation of this post.

Can someone please provide updated information on how to increase the membership capacity of Guilds. I have seen several contradicting posts on the subject.

I've seen a post that says the maximum a guild can possibly have is 50, yet i see Guillds with 100 members...

I've seen a post saying if another member of the Guild creates a Guild House, it adds 15 more to the Max, no that doesnt work either...

I've seen posts saying members can add to their guild's max cap by applying 'counterfeit membership' and 'guild member certificates' to any Guild House within the Guild, no that doesn't work either...

*It seems the ONLY person who can increase the maximum members of the Guild is the Guild Leader, despite what many posts say*

Can we get an admin to remove or correct the misinformation that is within these forums regarding this issue, so others don't waste the Gold I have, or the Gems my fellow member has (adding a Guild House)?
    THE ONLY PLAYER that can add to a guild's membership number is the guild leader. Only members can apply the counterfeit membership, but this will automatically be gifted to the guild leader to add to the guild house.
    If your guild leader is getting ready to quit the game, it behooves all members of that guild to purchase all memberships to increase the count to 100. You will not be able to transfer guild leadership and you will not be able to increase the guild count when that leader leaves.
    Founder "Father" of The Deities (DIT) Guild
    Motto: Determination, Integrity, Teamwork
    Official Tree: The Sequoia Redwood
    Official Animal: The Ox

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    OK thank you for clearing that up!

If i understand correctly...

- I buy the Member Certificate
    - Go to Guild Leader's Map
    - Go to my Star Menu
    - Select the Member Certiicate and apply it to his Guild House...
    -- The Member Certificate goes into his (Guild Leader's) inventory.
    -- The Guild Leader then applies the Certificate to his Guild House, and the 'max member' count is increased.

I'm not worried about our Guild Leader going MIA, he's not going anywhere Thanks again!

World
    Zeus
    You got it right. When you place a certificate on the guild house, it comes as a gift to the guild leader, who then places it on the guild house to increase the number.
    Founder "Father" of The Deities (DIT) Guild
    Motto: Determination, Integrity, Teamwork
    Official Tree: The Sequoia Redwood
    Official Animal: The Ox

rodneymillerpca
    Just an update and a missed question.
    A new guild starts out with 15 member slots.
    • How many members can a Guild have?
    A guild can have a max of 50 members. <--Max is 100

Reply to Thread