Reply to Thread

Thread: How about being able to queue Geo?

Lightbulb How about being able to queue Geo?

I was just thinking when it seems everything is running low at the same time and my Geo takes a long time with the more advanced searches that maybe we could queue our Geo with 3 or 4 of the most important and pressing tasks.
    "Even old wolfmen fear the Bloodmoon, beware the Bloodmoon."

Recruit
    Agreed.

If you can "stack" buffs, "stack" a schedule of what you want the Geologist to look for.

Too bad you HAVE to log in every few hours to remove depleted mines.... if only there was an automatic feature, or maybe an NPC you could purchase to oversee that....

Recruit
    now that is a good suggestion.

Or you could just take the 2 seconds to click on the geologist and pick what you want him to search for. :P

Recruit
    I agree with this idead sounds great

Yes I don't like waking up to depleted marble mines and spending the next 3 hours coming back every half hour to get him searching.

World
    Zeus
    You can't automate everything lol...otherwise there is nothing left to do in game. I personally don't see a need for this. Why? Because as soon as gems are purchasable those impatient people will just buy themselves 5 of them there super geo's and it won't be an issue anymore as they can search them all out in just a few clicks.

Recruit
    I would rather like to see a buff similar to the fish buff which replenishes the mine before it gets exhausted. I hate having to wait an hour to "refind" the exhausted mine and rebuild it. Another idea would be to have the upgrade increase the size of the deposit as well as increase the production rate.

Reply to Thread