Reply to Thread

Thread: Fair Market Value for Gold

Recruit

Fair Market Value for Gold

I'm new to trading. What do you think is a fair market value for gold? Since it isn't an item we can produce ( at least I'm not at that level yet) its hard to determine its value. Yes, I know that it is very valuable since you need it to upgrade the advanced buildings.

Quite honestly? I wouldn't trade gold at all, at least not until you can make it. Far more valuable for upgrading advanced buildings than being traded for materials.
    When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your **** lemons! What am I supposed to do with these!
    On hiatus from the game currently.

Recruit
    I'm looking to trade for gold. So what would be a fair offer?

You can sell iron swords for 2 or 3 gold each. 50 Gold for 400 hardwood or Marble might also get you some hits.

Recruit
    Thanks! Will try that.

I sell many advanced resources for gold, and I have found that for the most part gold is more valuable than most resources. For instance, Hardwood Planks I normally sell for around 3:1 (That's 3 Planks for 1 Gold Coin). Marble can maybe be a little more, since you really don't get into collecting a lot till around level 20 or so. Think of the worth of gold in comparison to those, I think it's a good starting point.

Yea you shouldn't use it early on.
    And oh my god i wanted the name Elric!!!!
    Edward Elric?!?!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The best way is to use the trade calculator. Their is no gold coins. So use the gold ore to make a fair offer for trade.
    1 gold ore for 16 hardwood is fair. It's the best you can do for now. It's hard to determine its value because the trade calculator has no gold coins , but it has gold ore. So use the gold ore to find fair market value. The link is [link invalid - removed]. So don't use all you gold coins in trade. And use the trade calculator too see what I'm talking about! Later!
    Last edited by mod_Magenta; 08-09-16 at 01:20 pm.

Reply to Thread