Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Playing with a shared IP Address

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This is good to know, my whole family are into games like this. Now that I have this information I can take care of it and submit what ever is needed so that they can play this game as well if they so choose to. Thanks for clearing this up.

Recruit
    so i got ban because my bro play this same game as me not kool man not kool

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Katealyst View Post
    Please note the following rules apply while playing with a shared IP-address.

- Each player is allowed to have a single, individual game account only.
    - Mutual boosting ("buffing") and trading is welcome.
    - Continuous, one-sided boosting of a game account is referred to as "pushing" . This represents a direct violation of our General Terms and Conditions.

Please send support a ticket with account names of all players that share an IP with you. We will then flag your accounts accordingly in our internal data base.
    Your access to the game has been blocked for the following reason:
    Player, you have been banned for Multiple Accounts and Conduct at a GM.

for starter i don't have multiple account and my conduct toward not even rude i seem him abuse is power as a gm maybe bannin me from the game was the best going lose lots of player

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    am I missing something here? I don't understand the concept of cheating in this game….who are you all in competition with? I'm kind of new here but I thought I was building my own little empire am I supposed to be trying to "win" ?

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    It's Simple Rules.

1) One Account Per IP Address.

2) If you have a Sibling or a Family Member playing the game with you. Make Sure to send a Ticket into Support stating that you have a Family Member playing the game with you and sharing a IP Address.

Reply to Thread