Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Is Resource Scamming against TOS?

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    if Wind wants to be a Unicorn master let him i don't care i am Mature enough to ignore him
    Yeah, name calling is mature. I called you a liar and a scammer because you changed the terms of guild requirements AFTER you acquired the resources to build your Guild House. You can deny the truth all you want, your actions and words verify everything I've stated in this thread.
    Last edited by BB_Katealyst; 08-11-11 at 08:13 am.

Get your [UnOfficial] CEO Basic Signature here!

World
    Zeus
    Guys, I understand you got issues you need to work out, but can we please keep it civil?
    Let's keep the insults to a minimum, please.

Soldier
    I've decided to play solo and cool down, can't write an unbiased review of a game when personal feelings get involved.

World
    Zeus
    So windguard is making a post about resources scamming while hes trading 400 stone for 400 hardwood planks on the open market. *chuckles to himself*. I do hope that was a misclick and you meant to trade marble....

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    So windguard is making a post about resources scamming while hes trading 400 stone for 400 hardwood planks on the open market. *chuckles to himself*. I do hope that was a misclick and you meant to trade marble....

Check your eyes.

I'm not caring too much about what's actually going on in this thread, but dude, Wind, your signature is out of hand. It takes up like half the page and most of it isn't even related to this game -_-
    When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your **** lemons! What am I supposed to do with these!
    On hiatus from the game currently.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenzton View Post
    I'm not caring too much about what's actually going on in this thread, but dude, Wind, your signature is out of hand. It takes up like half the page and most of it isn't even related to this game -_-
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by SirRoy View Post
    Now is the time to weed out the good from the bad.
    Some people will always find away around the rules as a way to rob or cheet other players. This Beta test is a good time to find out who the cheeters, bullies and all around nasty people are and after the wipe and a new start for everyone we can redux a lot of mistakes that have been made, along with the trust issue, so I can see now why so many want the wipe and then able to use the knowledge gained in the testing phase.

I guess the game is weeding out a lot of trouble makers and multi-account owners, but I'm sure after the test a lot of those people will work their way back in. I have found that gaming brings out the best or the worst in people, when someone is able to hide behind a computer their bark is almost always worse than their bite. So far though this has been a great experience and most of the players are just here to have fun and relax.
    Last edited by Bloodmoon; 08-11-11 at 02:10 pm.
    "Even old wolfmen fear the Bloodmoon, beware the Bloodmoon."

Ok, look. I've refrained from saying anything in the other threads, but seriously...

It's cheat. C-h-e-a-t.

Not cheet D:
    When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your **** lemons! What am I supposed to do with these!
    On hiatus from the game currently.

Recruit
    Good One Cenzton!!

On the original topic....Well running an empire is not easy!! Some people just cant feed their town folks from what they produce on their own....Survival then becomes an issue....When it comes to survival there is nothing wrong....you got to get what you need for survival by hook or by crook.....Long story short you can summarize that the player in question is a worse player and hence has to do what he needed to do to get ahead in this game.....and secondly you learned your lesson on never to blindly follow...so now....just chill enjoy the game (it is so cool) and as others have stated put a sign on your siggy "BEWARE OF CHASE" :P

Reply to Thread