JoeDaImmortal
    Meretrix
    Nocturn614
    ReddStar
    Rethalos
    SirRoy
    Tonefiend

Welcome everyone!

As other guilds have done, we need to require an "entry fee" into the guild, like all other guilds. This isn't "pocket money" if that's what you think. By default, a Guild House only allows 15 members. The 15 starting member positions in the guild were filled by 15 founding members who split the costs to build the Guild House. In order to get additional openings in the guild, a "Counterfeit Membership" must be bought from the shop, which costs 400 gold. This is the only fee to join (400 gold) and is for adding an open slot for you to the guild.

Fee Per Person:
    Counterfeit Membership | Gold Coins: 400

I have leadership experience in many past MMORPG's. I want to point out due to the fact all founding members are equally chipping in to pay for the formation of the guild house--by the way, you can donate more, if you wish to help speed it up--I feel as if all founding members will have a strong presence in the guild in every way.

If you're interested simply contact Akkirus in game!
    Last edited by Akkirus; 08-18-11 at 06:07 am. Reason: Editing Resource Requirement

Recruit
    Akkirus if you find yourself not getting any replies you can join The Founders

World
    Zeus
    Hey, lets not throw mud here. Several high profile players were banned, but they weren't representative of the guild, and they weren't a part of mine.
    Good luck on getting your guild built, the more guilds the better!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    Akkirus if you find yourself not getting any replies you can join The Founders
    Thanks for the offer Chase!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyTerra View Post
    Hey, lets not throw mud here. Several high profile players were banned, but they weren't representative of the guild, and they weren't a part of mine.
    Good luck on getting your guild built, the more guilds the better!
    Hey LadyTerra, I meant know offense in my words, as they were only the truth. And I didn't say your guild! :P It's a known fact that leaders of another guild were banned for breaking the rules, that's all!

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Akkirus View Post
    Due to the fact that I don't like any of the other guilds--and that it seems all of them have had members, even leaders, banned for breaking the game rules--I've decided to create my own guild.
    I was referring to that little statement. Not all guilds are wrapped up in this ban business.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Well put, I edited my post to reflect a more accurate statement

hey Akkirus, did you play ceasary? I was in an alliance there with the same name.. just curious..

Hey LadyTerra, I meant know offense in my words, as they were only the truth. And I didn't say your guild! :P It's a known fact that leaders of another guild were banned for breaking the rules, that's all!
    Which of course, by association, means that every other person in the guild is a bad person as well?
    When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your **** lemons! What am I supposed to do with these!
    On hiatus from the game currently.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Encognito View Post
    hey Akkirus, did you play ceasary? I was in an alliance there with the same name.. just curious..
    Actually yes! My username was Pharaoh. What was yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Cenzton View Post
    Which of course, by association, means that every other person in the guild is a bad person as well?
    When did I say that? I personally wouldn't want to be in a guild who's leadership was banned for breaking the rules, but never did I say entire guilds were.

When did I say that? I personally wouldn't want to be in a guild who's leadership was banned for breaking the rules, but never did I say entire guilds were.
    Actually, he wasn't. He was put under investigation for a day, found innocent, and is now back in the game.

Good luck with the guild, of course, but you may want to know all the facts before saying something first
    When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your **** lemons! What am I supposed to do with these!
    On hiatus from the game currently.

Reply to Thread