Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Immortals - Founding & Recruiting

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I still think he's guilty, just consistently tried to say he wasn't, and had all of you attest for him. No real way to see if he's lying or not. Anyway, even if he isn't I personally feel that what him and his "roommates" are doing should be against the terms...constantly feeding resources to each other to push themselves ahead of everyone else. Obviously not up to me, but I can still voice my opinion, and my opinion is that he is cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Akkirus View Post
    I still think he's guilty, just consistently tried to say he wasn't, and had all of you attest for him. No real way to see if he's lying or not. Anyway, even if he isn't I personally feel that what him and his "roommates" are doing should be against the terms...constantly feeding resources to each other to push themselves ahead of everyone else. Obviously not up to me, but I can still voice my opinion, and my opinion is that he is cheating.
    I attested for no one. Maher and his crew was banned, and were not unbanned, Garen and Demcia (not a part of Maher's group) were banned and I know that personally, I was preparing to deal with what would possibly happen to the guild if he were to stay banned. Obviously he wasn't, and as so it really doesn't matter whether you think he was cheating or not, obviously support didn't. It's not like we somehow got together a petition, most of us were actually under the impression that he would be gone for good.
    When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your **** lemons! What am I supposed to do with these!
    On hiatus from the game currently.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Taking this to AIM IM with you so we stop cluttering my thread :P

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I proudly welcome Nocturn614, BooRadley, and Rethalos to The Immortals. We have 11 spots still open!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    We have 6 positions open still, and we'd love to fill them with active and mature players. Let's own Zeus

World
    Zeus
    Count me in!

World
    Zeus
    what level players are we talking here. I'd think about it if you had a couple level 25+ members. Im level 27 and I want to be in a guild that is directly competing with TC.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkD View Post
    what level players are we talking here. I'd think about it if you had a couple level 25+ members. Im level 27 and I want to be in a guild that is directly competing with TC.
    We are mostly level 20-24's right now.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The Immortals has officially formed at 10:05 A.M on 08/18/2011. Our Guild House will be completed one hour from now. Welcome founding members!

Reply to Thread