Reply to Thread

Thread: Tips complied

Recruit

Cool Tips complied

I've complied all the Pro Tips and made them pretty in an html code:

HTML Code:
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
    <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
    <head><
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
    <title>General Tips</title>
    </head><a name="Top">

<body bgcolor="#996666"><<center><h1>GENERAL TIPS</h1></center>
    <a href="#General"><center><h2>GENERAL</h2></center></a>
    <a href="#Resources"><center><h2>RESOURCES</h2></center></a>
    <a href="#Trading"><center><h2>TRADING</h2></center></a>
    <a href="#Building"><center><h2>BUILDING</h2></center></a>
    <a href="#Production"><center><h2>PRODUCTION</h2></center></a>
    <a href="#Upgrading"><center><h2>UPGRADING</h2></center></a>
    <a href="#Communications"><center><h2>COMMUNICATIONS</h2></center></a>
    <a href="#Explorer"><center><h2>EXPLORER</h2></center></a>
    <a href="#Provisionhouse"><center><h2>PROVISION HOUSE</h2></center></a>
    <a href="#Combat"><center><h2>COMBAT</h2></center></a>
    <a href="#Buffs"><center><h2>BUFFS</h2></center></a>
    <a href="#Exploration"><center><h2>EXPLORATION</h2></center></a>
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
       <center> <h2><a name="General">General:</h2>
    <b>Aramis:</b><i> Watch your tools #'s - low levels especially. You cannot manufacture them until you reach level 11.<br  />
    Arcsoft: Pro tip: Read up on the game while you build stuff. There's a lot of time where you're just sitting around waiting for buildings to be built,<br  /> especially early on.<br  /></i>
    <a href="#Top">Top</a>
    <br  />
    <b>Msch99:</b><i> Keep your explorer busy, if not searching new area, then always looking for treasure.<br  /></i>
    <a href="#Top">Top</a><br  />
    <b>Cariad:</b><i> When building your first buildings remember they are there to stay so put them neatly on your land and close together so you don't waste space<br  /> and land. <br  /></i>
    <b>Cruizer:</b><i> #1 Pro Tip: don't trade your gold for any resources people offer you. You will need all of your gold later for upgrading buildings!!!!<br  /> Gold is much more valuable than most resources people try and sell you.<br  /></i>
    <b>Lancelot:</b><i> Be careful where you place your buildings. make sure you're not placing a building where there is a resource nearby and then don't have the<br  /> space to place a production building. for example, don't put a house where there are fish to be had.<br  /></i>
    <b>Metalwind:</b><i> After completed series of Tutorials, you will be rewarded some gems. You might save those gems to trade for Noble Residence Deed. One Nobel<br  /> Residence Deed will give you room for 30 residences/population. One Noble Residence equals to three Residence House, this will save you some building<br  /> licenses.<br  /></i>
    <b>Omegaruler:</b><i> This is a game!!!!!!!!!! Think about having pure fun only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br  /></i>
    <b>Omegaruler:</b><i> Keep a look on your population amount quite often. It might reach the max and you would have to wait alot until you'll be able to increase<br  /> it since it takes quite a bit of resources to build new residences (especially at the beginning) and you will have to wait 15 minsto increase the <br  />population by one ! So...plan alot and be sure to have enough population free space in order to make the time you're offline (night?) useful for a steady<br  /> growth.<br  /></i>
    <b>CrzdHaloman:</b><i> Read the Forums! The more experienced players comments can help you go a long way.<br  />
    Also<br  />
    Dont be afraid to ask others for help! The chat box will be your greatest friend, not to mention help you find new ones!<br  /></i>
    <b>Rain:</b><i> in order to see raw material numbers, u have to be zoomed in far enough.<br  /></i>
    <b>Marksteele:</b><i> Pro tip: Want fullscreen? Click your browsers URL bar then press F11<br  /></i>
    <b>LiquidFire:</b><i> There seems to be no randomization in where geologists find sources. Therefore, make high level friends, visit their cities, observe their<br  /> deposit locations. You will most likely have deposit locations in the exact same spots when you send your G man out. Thus you can plan where to place<br  /> store houses and or masons.<br  /></i>
    <b>Realmsgamer:</b><i> It is important to place your buildings strategically. Not just for time and resource efficiency, but because you can not move them later.<br  /> So if you want your empire to look a certain way, plan ahead.<br  /></i>
    <b>Tapewormz:</b><i> Pro Tip: Use arrow keys to move the camera when placing buildings.<br  /></i>
    <b>Tapewormz:</b><i> Pro Tip: Your settlers will continue to produce goods while you are offline. Make sure you have adequate storage for these goods. Remember<br  /> to build and upgrade Storehouses.<br  /></i>
    <b>Maevyn:</b><i> Maybe this is a no-brainer, and maybe I'm a complete noob... Don't get ahead of yourself. Follow your quests, unlike I did - now I'm waiting<br  /> for resources to build something because I got antsy and made a tool belt! (Good way for tools, if you have stone and lumber to SPARE)<br  /></i>
    <b>AnyOne:</b><i> Noob Tip: Make sure you don't run out of tools until you have the ability to build the toolmaker.<br  /></i>
    <a href="#Top">Top</a>
    <br  />
    <h2><a name="Resources">Resources:</h2>
    <b>Zhao:</b><i> Build multiple water wells. They don't count against your building licenses!<br /></i>
    <a href="#Top">Top</a><br />
    <b>Omegaruler:</b><i> Place the foresters very close to the trees. Better a forester very close than a cutter 2 spaces away from the tees. This way you won't deal with<br /> areas filled with tree stumps only.<br /></i>
    <b>AceFool:</b><i> There is no reason to have a lot of wheatfields; just build multiple farms around one wheatfield, and when it depletes build on top of it. Although,<br /> if you feel that your wheatfield will deplete while you are offline, build another ahead of time to keep your farmers from being idle too long.<br /></i>
    <b>CC-Slider:</b><i> Foresters will only plant trees in the designated places, so no worry about them taking over building spots, even if you deplete all the trees you<br /> can't build there as it is reserved for new trees you may plant.<br /></i>
    <b>CC-Slider:</b><i> Expired mines, wells and fields do not need to be destroyed, for mines just have the geologists search for the same resource and it will deleted<br /> the collapsed mine and replace it with the same resource icon so you can rebuild over that spot. For stones and marble the geologist will replace the <br />expired mine. (Note: this works when you have found all the available mines as there are only so many mines per area).<br /></i>
    <b>Neotremor:</b><i> Before a wheat field becomes exhausted, tear it down to recover some resources. Or, if your wheat field is low and you will be offline for a <br />considerable amount of time, build another wheat field nearby.<br /></i>
    <b>Blarion:</b><i> Pro Tip: When your explorer or general returns with goods don't put them into your store house unless you are going to use them right away. Keeping<br /> them in your star menu section until needed is a way to have a reserve above whats allowed in the store house.<br /></i>
    <b>Dile:</b><i> Pro Tip: Once you deplete your stone mine, destroy it and do another stone search. Your geologist should find the stone mine at the same spot and<br /> replenish.<br /></i>
    <b>Silvanoshei:</b><i>Keep in mind some resources are shared amongst different workyards, if production of one resource appears slow, considering resting the other<br /> workyards sharing the same resource.<br /></i>
    <b>ALLCAPSNOSPACE:</b><i>PRO TIP: Need insight on remaining resource levels? Click on the appropriate structure. (ie. Clicking on a copper mine will show you how much<br /> copper ore remain)<br /></i>
    <b>ALLCAPSNOSPACE:</b><i>PRO TIP: Once stored, goods become globally accessible through any Storehouse.<br /></i>
    <b>Gwuinsf:</b><i> Another tip - the buffs have an unexplained bonus. Not only do they double your production but they do so at no increase in raw material costs. So if<br /> you buff your Bronze Weaponsmith, for example, you get double the sword output for the same cost of 1 bronze, 2 coal.<br /></i>
    <b>Gwuinsf:</b><i> It's tough to take into account traveling distance, so build your economy chain from the most basic out to the most advanced away from your store<br /> houses. <br />Here's an example:<br />
    <br />
    STORE HOUSE => COKING PLANT => SMELTER => TOOL MAKER<br />
    <br />
    Building your chain in that order ensures that you can follow the economy rations and not find yourself losing time due to lack of supply. It's also the best<br /> way to deal with estimating the transportation segment of the final production time.<br />
    The only time where you it's better not to follow this is if your storehouse is in an open clearing. Then, putting the buildings directly around the store<br /> house allows for the same transportation time.<br /></i>
    <b>Lightbrightz:</b><i> So a few tips for new people. To get your economy rolling I recommend 3 forester, 2 cutters, 2 mills, 2 masons, 2 fishers, and 1 residence.<br /> From there go nuts. As your city grows like mine I ran in to a problem with building alot with out taking out my enemies. This would not normally be a <br />problem but I was locked and had to wait till I could take more land. ill post more later. Also send me an invite and look at my city im sure I have the<br /> biggest one at the moment but you can always learn from my mishaps and grow faster then me.<br /></i>
    <b>Lily:</b><i> I noticed my bronze taking forever to produce for weaponsmith. It takes trees for both planks and coal. Trees = coal. If you have plenty of planks then<br /> click your sawmill and turn off your worker. trees will then be focused to make coal. copper+coal=bronze=weapons <br /></i>
    <b>Shanksta:</b><i> Use the Provisions House! It's not just for buffs, if you find yourself with too much wood and stone, but not enough tools, you can convert these<br /> resources! Effective use of the provisions house can significantly speed up your progress and helps maximize all of your resources.<br /></i>
    <b>Naelsen:</b><i> There is a reason fir wood planks and stones are "Basic" items. You use lots of them initially. Don't let your peasants sit idle build plenty of<br /> masons and wood cutters to avoid waiting too long for these basic elements between levels.<br /></i>
    <b>Alexander:</b><i> Check your storehouse often! If you are getting to store more of a raw material than you can use, build some extra production facilities. A good<br /> formula is to have approximately two production facilities for every raw material producer. This multiplies if you have multiple production facilities <br />using the same resource. IE:<br />
    <br />
    1 Wood Cutter<br />
    2 Saw mills<br />
    <br />
    OR<br />
    <br />
    1 Wood Cutter<br />
    1 Coking Plant<br />
    1 Sawmill<br /></i>
    <b>SmokeGSU:</b><i> Apparently foresters like to visit the brew house on their way to planting seeds for trees, so anticipate building 3 foresters to 2 wood cutters at<br /> least to keep your forests from quickly becoming barren wastelands.<br />
    <b>Stridervan:</b><i> TIP: Build buildings close to your resource spot to minimize traveling distance of your settlers<br /></i>
    <br />
    <h2><a name="Trading">Trading:</h2><br />
    <b>Alexander:</b><i> build branch office as soon as possible if you want to trade  <br />
    note: need BOTH players to have BO to be able to trade</i><br />
    <br />
    <h2><a name="Building">Building:</h2>
    <b>Nishazar:</b><i> Although streets don't have a function, they are useful for gridding your area and grouping similar buildings.<br /></i>
    <b>Zhao:</b><i> Build multiple water wells. They don't count against your building licenses!<br /></i>
    <b>Metalwind:</b><i>Building formula <br />
    1. For every Fir Wood Cutter build 1.5 Forester.<br />
    2. For every Miller build 2 Farms<br />
    3. For ever Brewery build 2 Farms and 1 Well<br />
    4. For every Bakery build 2 Millers<br />
    5. For every Tool Maker build 1 Copper Smelter<br />
    6. For every Bow Maker build 1.1 Fir Wood Cutter<br />
    7. For every Bronze Weapon Smith build 1.1 copper Smelter and 1 Cooking Plant<br />
    8. For every Cooking Plant build .8 Fir Wood Cutter<br /></i>
    <b>Wingnut23:</b><i> Pro tip: Observation and tip, shaving time off transport to storehouse. Entrance to storehouse is on southside, keep gathers to north and<br /> builders to south. Just seconds in transport but every second counts!<br /></i>
    <b>AceFool:</b><i> There is no reason to have a lot of wheatfields; just build multiple farms around one wheatfield, and when it depletes build on top of it.<br /> Although, if you feel that your wheatfield will deplete while you are offline, build another ahead of time to keep your farmers from being idle too<br /> long.<br /></i>
    <b>Afetogbo:</b><i> Instead of trying to keep all the math of ratios in your head simply look at what resources you have write them down. Wait 30 minutes.<br /> Look at them again and resources that have decreased need more buildings. Ones that increase are good. For wood cutters, if the trees become stumps make<br /> foresters until they start becoming trees again.<br /></i>
    <b>Afetogbo:</b><i> Housing should be built as far away from warehouses as possible. Save the spots close to warehouse for resource buildings.<br /></i>
    <b>Stridervan:</b><i> TIP to increase Building licenses: This one is only useful when your higher level. Try to upgrade your existing building rather than<br /> building a new one, this will save you one building license. If you already got many buildings of the same type, upgrade one(the one that has less<br /> production time) and delete the one with HIGHEST production time, this will in fact increase your economy.<br />
    <br />
    Also, DONT build multiple copper mine OR wells, instead upgrade them, since they ONLY cost tools. which isn't hard to get if you gave enough time and<br /> toolmakers. This will save you some licenses and settlers(if its a well).<br />
    It's tough to take into account traveling distance, so build your economy chain from the most basic out to the most advanced away from your store houses. <br />Here's an example:<br />
    <br />
    STORE HOUR => COKING PLANT => SMELTER => TOOL MAKER<br />
    <br />
    Building your chain in that order ensures that you can follow the economy rations and not find yourself losing time due to lack of supply. It's also the best<br /> way to deal with estimating the transportation segment of the final production time.<br />
    The only time where you it's better not to follow this is if your storehouse is in an open clearing. Then, putting the buildings directly around the store<br /> house allows for the same transportation time.<br /></i>
    <b>ASAD:</b><i> If you want to Build your first Fast army Build 4 Coking Plants, 2 Copper Smelter, 1 bronze weaponsmith, 1 bowmaker.<br />
    <a href="#Top">Top</a><br /></i>
    <b>Naelsen:</b><i> There is a reason fir wood planks and stones are "Basic" items. You use lots of them initially. Don't let your peasants sit idle build<br /> plenty of masons and wood cutters to avoid waiting too long for these basic elements between levels.<br />
    <a href="#Top">Top</a></i><br />
    <b>SmokeGSU:</b><i> Apparently foresters like to visit the brew house on their way to planting seeds for trees, so anticipate building 3 foresters to 2 wood<br /> cutters at least to keep your forests from quickly becoming barren wastelands.<br /></i>
    <b>Indeathsquad:</b><i> To effectively maximize space, build buildings close together don't spread them all over that map.<br /></i>
    <b>Stridervan:</b><i> TIP: Build buildings close to your resource spot to minimize traveling distance of your settlers<br /></i>
    <b>AnyOne:</b> <i>Noob Tip: Make sure you don't run out of tools until you have the ability to build the toolmaker.<br /></i>
    <b>Daenerys:</b><i> Be sure to note you can que up 3 building at at a time.. always que them up so when you are away and resources are available they will<br /> build....<br /></i>
    <b>BB_Arad1:</b><i> Remember that to build in a newly conquered sector you must place a storage house first!<br /></i>
    <b>Hunglo:</b><i> You can place a building in the que even if you don't have the materials, and it will start once the materials are available.<br /></i>
    <br />
    <h2><a name="Production">Production:</h2><br />
    <b>Msch99:</b><i> Before you sign out for several hours be sure to check how much is left in your mines / wells / fields. If you have the resources it is well<br /> worth planting an extra wheat field or well or tear them down and build a new one. Some mines you can destroy and find new ones. It is not a good<br /> feeling to log in and see a bunch of red exclamation points on your buildings!<br />
    <br />
    If you want a little bit different strategy such as I, captializing on production mainly to begin with is not a bad idea if you have the storage. The first<br /> building I upgraded was a storehouse which gave me either 200 or 300 more space and I built one extra storehouse other than the one involved in the quests<br /> early on which totaled a space of 1100 units by level 15 i could store. I took advantage and had 8 masons working 5 deposits and numerous fir tree<br /> cutters which I made into bouth hardwood and fir wood planks. Overall point is, if you are majorly focused on production upgrading a storehouse or your<br /> Mayors house isn't a bad idea as I never had to turn anything off and it allowed me to produce as much as I wanted without worry of overflow.</i><br />
    <b>Wingnut23:</b><i> Pro tip: Observation and tip, shaving time off transport to storehouse. Entrance to storehouse is on southside, keep gathers to north<br /> and builders to south. Just seconds in transport but every second counts!</i><br />
    <b>Shanksta:</b><i> You can buff a building 1 second before the production cycle is over and still double your output. If you time it correctly it can really<br /> help!</i><br />
    <b>Lightbrightz:</b><i> So a few tips for new people. To get your economy rolling I recommend 3 forester, 2 cutters, 2 mills, 2 masons, 2 fishers, and 1<br /> residence. From there go nuts. As your city grows like mine I ran in to a problem with building alot with out taking out my enemies. This would not normally<br /> be a problem but I was locked and had to wait till I could take more land. ill post more later. Also send me an invite and look at my city im sure I<br /> have the biggest one at the moment but you can always learn from my mishaps and grow faster then me.</i><br />
    <b>Lily:</b><i> I noticed my bronze taking forever to produce for weaponsmith. It takes trees for both planks and coal. Trees = coal. If you have plenty of<br /> planks then click your sawmill and turn off your worker. trees will then be focused to make coal. copper+coal=bronze=weapons</i><br />
    <b>AnyOne:</b><i> Pro Tip: Upgrade your copper smelter and not your toolmaker like me... I'm such a tool<br />
    <br />
    Also when you click on details of a building you see the time to destination to gather the resource and the time to get to the storehouse, the lower both<br /> numbers are the faster you get new resources.</i><br />
    <b>Lily :</b><i> Be sure to place production units close to storage units ect. in order to keep your workers from walking to far thus slowing down speed of<br /> production. <br />
    Buildings can not be moved after placement. =D</i><br />
    <b>Orthodox_Monk:</b><i> Check the time it takes for production and calculate the ratio wood-planks, copper-tools, etc. For example: if it takes 3 min to<br /> produce 1 firewood and 6 min for a plank, build two sawmills for every woodcutter...</i><br />
    <h2><a name="Upgrading">Upgrading: </h2>
    <br />
    <b>Narsil:</b><i> Don't upgrade many of your residences. At level 19 you can tear them down and build noble residences which hold 30 when erected and can be<br /> upgraded to hold 50. They are MUCH more cost effective than building the basic residence and upgrading them. This will save tons of Building licensees<br /> in the long term, but may make level 18 a bit of a stretch on population.</i><br />
    <b>Lazuruspit:</b><i> Use upgrades to free up building licenses and when you hit level 17 don’t instantly start tearing down your info structure to move to<br /> hardwood and marble. Keep it in place a good foundation is still required in the upper levels.</i><br />
    <b>Tapewormz:</b><i> Pro Tip: Your settlers will continue to produce goods while you are offline. Make sure you have adequate storage for these goods.<br /> Remember to build and upgrade Storehouses.</i><br />
    <b>Samurai_Katz_X:</b><i> A easy upgrade is Copper Mines. Only require 50 tools<br /></i>
    <br />
    <b>Captnemo:</b><i> upgrade your mayor house for storage capacity instead of other small storage house - it will gives you around 1k+ more storage (1st upgrade)</i><br />
    <b>Orthodox_Monk :</b><i> When you upgrade buildings, start at the bottom of the production chain...copper mine before copper smelter...etc</i><br />
    <br />
    <h2><a name="Communications">Communications:</h2><br />
    <b>Orthodox_Monk:</b><i>Dont always use the whisper option when you want to communicate to a specific person, instead send a message...people are not always <br />in front of their computers even when online...</i><br />
    <h2><a name="Explorer">Explorer:</a></h2><br />
    <b>Daenerys:</b><i>Use explorer to hunt for Treasure ASap.. i beleive level 9... i'm level 14 and just found out i could do this..</i><br />
    <h2><a name="Provisionhouse">Provision House: </h2><br />
    <b>aenerys:</b><i> Take advantage of the Provision House when you have an excessive amount of a specific resource. Stone can be made into Marble… many<br /> others.... resources are short in the beginning but after a week you can switch up your excess pretty easily</i><br />
    <h2><a name="Combat">Combat:</a></h2><br />
    <b>Akkirus:</b><i> Once you get around level 20+ you will begin facing medium camps with dogs. They are sort of a game changer when it comes to strategy,<br /> because they target your weakest units (archers). The best of doing this is attacking with as many recruits as their are dogs (well a few more). For<br /> example, if there's 60 dogs, first attack with an army of just 70 recruits. You'll lose these recruits but will kill the dogs. Then you want to attack with<br /> your real army!</i><br />
    <b>Toy4X4:</b><i> Transfer your Garrison to another location to get a better path to the bandit camps. This camp help you avoid passing through other bandit<br /> camps and having them attack also.</i><br />
    <b>Lifebood:</b><i> Be patient with your military units. It is better to wait for a larger force to avoid casualties that you will have to retrain later.</i><br />
    <b>CelRay:</b><i> Tip: you can click on bandit camps to see what is in them -- took me a while (and several lost battles) to figure this out.</i><br />
    <b>Omegaruler:</b><i> A very good ratio for your 1st army of recruits to defeat the badits is 2:1 (2 recruits per bandit). Explanation: the soldiers take lots<br /> of time to be recruited so you MUST keep the losses as low as possible in order to loose as few resources as possible to replanish the ranks. With the<br /> ratio above you will loose a few soldiers per battle.<br />
    The more the archers the better. They won't be attacked from the enemy until your recruits will be all dead. The optimual ratio is 1 archer per recruit you<br />have. If you follow the rules it's not that hard to achieve.</i><br />
    <b>Chefsami:</b><i> Here is basic info on your recruits and bowman<br />
    Unit. LP. Max Damage Min Damage Avg. Damage Hit EP<br />
    Recruit 40 30 15 27 80% 2<br />
    Bowman 5 10 5 9 80% 8<br />
    LP (life points) - The hit points the unit.<br />
    Min / Max Damage - The damage that causes the unit enemy units (depending on chance; see chance to hit).<br />
    Hit - The probability for maximum damage. Otherwise, the unit is aimed at only minimum damage.<br />
    EP (experience points) - The experience points you receive for a slain enemy unit of this type.</i><br />
    <b>KnightQC:</b><i> Pro Tip: After the FIRST CAMP you destroy, wait and BUILD UP YOUR ARMY. The other camp are "Easy", but you can click on them and see they<br /> contain WAY more soldiers. Easy camps are not all equal.</i><br />
    <b>ASAD:</b><i> If you want to Build your first Fast army Build 4 Coking Plants, 2 Copper Smelter, 1 bronze weaponsmith, 1 bowmaker.  Don't forget that you<br /> need enough Fir Wood for the Coking Plants and bowmaker.</i><br />
    <b>Captnemo:</b><i>  attack just before you end your day, so next time u log back in, the settlers will be replenished ready to be recruited again</i><br />
    <b>AnyOne:</b><i> Attack a camp with only 3 Bandits for your first attack, stay away from Camp leaders.</i><br />
    <a href="#Top">Top</a>
    <b>AnyOne:</b><i> PRO TIP: When attacking a camp make sure your general does not travel inside a red box (when you click on an enemy camp) if you do your<br /> General will attack that city on route to his destination.</i><br />
    <b>AnyOne:</b><i> Pro Tip: its a military game, know that you will lose soldiers in all your battles, build your economy to make as many soldiers as possible.<br /> I recommend to either upgrade your bronze weapon smith making or make 2 of them as soon as possible.</i><br />
    <b>Daenerys:</b><i>When attacking camps... be sure to note the red boxes around each camp.. several overlap..  .. If your general crosses into another red<br /> camp you will fight those bandits!!<br />
    Also.... when placing your garrison take into account which bandit camps you want to attack first... A poorly placed garrison will be a real pain to work<br /> out... I learned the hard way...</i><br />
    <b>BB_Arad1:</b><i> Remember that to build in a newly conquered sector you must place a storage house first!</i><br />
    <h2><a name="Buffs">Buffs:</a></h2><br />
    <b>Msch99:</b><i> Trade buffs as often as possible! Buffing not only doubles production, but only uses the original amount of resources.<br />
    <a href="#Top">Top</a><br /></i><br />
    <b>Omegaruler:</b><i> Select good friends and help each other alot! THe buffs have an increase of efficiency of the 50% when used on a friend's building so<br /> help others and let the others help you...you'll both win.<br />
    <b>Afetogbo:</b><i>  When you are online use fish plates instead of the better buffs as they use less materials. Save your higher food buffs for when you are<br /> going to be offline. I recommend at least 2 fishers to gather fish. Use the plates on weapon smiths and bower makers constantly and other resources as<br /> needed.<br />
    <b>Marius:</b><i> Finding out what your friend needs before you start buffing structures would be nice. Otherwise you can hurt him/her on resources/planning<br /> for the future.</i><br />
    <b>ALLCAPSNOSPACES: </b><i><br />
    Do Not Buff Your Fishers with Fish Plate!!!!! This is a myth and if you buff your fishers with fish plates, all you do is depleting your fishing pools with<br /> no benefits. Ok, here goes...<br />
    Fact #1: It takes 10 fish to produce a fish plate.<br />
    Fact #2: It takes 3 minutes for your fisher to catch 1 fish (I'm being generous here and not count travel time)<br />
    Fact #3: The fish plate buff last 30 minutes. <br />
    <br />
    So, without the buff, your fisher produce 10 fish every 30 minutes, which is 1 fish plate. With the buff, your fisher produce 20 fish every 30 minutes, which<br /> is 2 fish plates. BUT YOU USED THAT EXTRA FISH PLATE ON YOUR FISHER ALREADY SO WHAT HAVE YOU GAINED? Nothing. You just depleted your pools for nothing!<br /> If you're now taking travel time into consideration, you're actually losing resources!</i><br />
    <b>Gwuinsf:</b><i> Another tip - the buffs have an unexplained bonus. Not only do they double your production but they do so at no increase in raw material<br /> costs. So if you buff your Bronze Weaponsmith, for example, you get double the sword output for the same cost of 1 bronze, 2 coal.</i><br />
    <b>Shanksta:</b><i> You can buff a building 1 second before the production cycle is over and still double your output. If you time it correctly it can really<br /> help!</i><br />
    <b>Bernard:</b><i> Buff up your fishers first as they will double their output; then buff all the other buildings. You will hopefully be running at double<br /> capacity in no time.</i><br />
    <b>LiquidFire:</b><i> Buff Buff Buff.....Build lots of fishy plates, use them often.</i><br />
    <h2><a name="Exploration">Exploration:</a></h2><BR />
    <B>Selak:</B><i> ProTip: If there is no clouded land area to left, right, above, or below one of the blue border sections on your map, send your explorer<BR /> after treasure as he can't explore map sections anymore.</i><BR />
    		</center></body>
    </html>

Wow. Nice jorb! Now you just need to spellcheck it.

Recruit
    Lol pshhhhh I just made it like I see'em

Quote Originally Posted by Tapewormz View Post
    Wow. Nice jorb! Now you just need to spellcheck it.

Reply to Thread