Reply to Thread

Thread: Building Bug

World
    Zeus

Building Bug

I am unable to have the 3rd building to stay on the list of buildings to build (upper right) even though I have plenty of licences. The building will go on the list, but will disappear seconds later.

Recruit
    I can't build another building even though the building list says that I have one license remaining.

Recruit
    When you demolish exhausted structures, aren't we supposed to get a building license to replace it?

World
    Zeus
    Its a bug with the queue. once the building queue is cleared, the bug should fix itself. You can also try relogging in.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharonnna View Post
    When you demolish exhausted structures, aren't we supposed to get a building license to replace it?
    an exhausted mine returns the building license you just need to remove it, you get your license automatic at exhaustion

Recruit
    I had two mines that were exhausted, and got two building licenses, but the game only let my build one building. I still have one license showing, but can't build another building.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharonnna View Post
    I had two mines that were exhausted, and got two building licenses, but the game only let my build one building. I still have one license showing, but can't build another building.
    Relog, sometimes the counter gets freaked out and doesn't set itself right.
    When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your **** lemons! What am I supposed to do with these!
    On hiatus from the game currently.

This happens when you get down to 1 or sometimes 2 building licenses. Its been my experience that while a building is under construction with less than 3 building licenses remaining you must wait until construction is completed. However, once the construction is completed you may then start another construction project. I would say this is coded into the game in a way to prevent players from exceding the building license limit.
    For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

Reply to Thread