Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginner Pro Tips

World
    Zeus
    Contradicting information about buffing fisheries:

Quote:
    So, without the buff, your fisher produce 10 fish every 30 minutes, which is 1 fish plate. With the buff, your fisher produce 20 fish every 30 minutes, which is 2 fish plates. BUT YOU USED THAT EXTRA FISH PLATE ON YOUR FISHER ALREADY SO WHAT HAVE YOU GAINED? Nothing. You just depleted your pools for nothing! If you're now taking travel time into consideration, you're actually losing resources!

Bernard: Buff up your fishers first as they will double their output; then buff all the other buildings. You will hopefully be running at double capacity in no time.

Greetings!

Recruit
    There's a very misleading flaw in this guide lol, near the bottom there are two "tips" that contradict eachother..

ALLCAPSNOSPACES:
    Do Not Buff Your Fishers with Fish Plate!!!!! This is a myth and if you buff your fishers with fish plates, all you do is depleting your fishing pools with no benefits. Ok, here goes...
    Fact #1: It takes 10 fish to produce a fish plate.
    Fact #2: It takes 3 minutes for your fisher to catch 1 fish (I'm being generous here and not count travel time)
    Fact #3: The fish plate buff last 30 minutes.

and..

Bernard: Buff up your fishers first as they will double their output; then buff all the other buildings. You will hopefully be running at double capacity in no time.

Recruit
    oh lame, i didn't bother to read if someone already posted this.

Recruit
    thanks for the info

Recruit
    Here's one you might want to add. Make sure you place your wood cutters and foresters near each other. If you place them away from each other once the cutters clear out the forest near them they have to walk to where your foresters are to get more trees. This makes production take longer. So keep the foresters and cutters near each other near the resource.

Recruit
    research before u buy and dont get the cheese sandwich never ever get it. its evil and will rip u off

Recruit
    The fish thing! The guy said to never buff your fisherman and laied out some math for us. Everything changes if it is a lvl 2 or 3 fisherman. I think what he ment to say is. Don't bother with a fish plate on a lvl 1 fisherman.

Recruit
    most of this help BUT nothing was said about how to get a marble mine or the hard wood mill started :-( I need help with this right now I have every thing else but them

Recruit
    Lot of info

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    hello can you help me? how can I use map fragments? how can I travel? thanks a lot

Reply to Thread