Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Beginner Pro Tips

World
    Zeus
    I assume you have sent a ticket into support.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Updated and working on a new layout for the beginner pro tips. Keep them coming! If you have a support issue, please send in a ticket directly to support or visit our technical forums.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    hi i just started playing today where do i find the population

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    How do I get more quests if I have done all but the event quest? :c I am literally spitting distance from level 15 and 200 pumpkins seems kinda silly to wait for ;~;

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Is there any reason why when you finish a task and the prize is gems or coins they disappear?

World
    Zeus
    Check the items shown on the top of the screen. Are they going directly into this inventory?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    true it happens to me all the time, I get coins I earn by buying them and it does not show up in coins what I paid for. Revently waiting on 80 coins, still haven't heard anything except a email to go to forum passing the buck around is what is going on............this is not the first time same as today bought 500 coins for something I did not want to give for it yet I did to upgrade until I can get more money of my own in the bank of reality..............anyway how do I get these coins or at least what I gave to buy them...............gone this game keeps you from going ahead it is so slow you could die and come back and return to your game level and it will still be there..............autumn257 signing off...................will I be struck by lightening now.........a bolt of it will do...........for sure to shut me up............don't expect to get any help..........yet if I open my bank account things work better ............hmmmmmm...

World
    Zeus
    Did you deal thru the regular trade office? If so check your mail. Also check the provisions tab in your star. If you can't find them contact support

Reply to Thread