Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: And they complained about euro disney...

Congrats you found it!

World
    Zeus
    This is what programmers do when they get sleep deprived. I remember in my classroom when we had to pull an all nighter we would start drawing on the whiteboard. One guy drew a Pikachu, the next guy added a mustache to the Pikachu, then someone else got the idea to change him into "Hitler Pikachu", then of course someone gave him a text bubble saying "Hitler Pikachu demands moar JEWS!!!". Of course, we couldn't leave that on the whiteboard for the teacher to find in the morning so we changed it into a muscle Pikachu in a speedo.

I didn't find any post-its of Good and Evil but I did find this! http://gamingbolt.com/beyond-good-an...ll-in-progress
    Last edited by BB_Mistapink; 09-02-11 at 07:42 am.

Well that's good news. It hasn't been canned. I am happy. They released an HD version for PSN recently. I hope it was to generate interest.

This was one of those games that I saw sitting on a shelf for like $9 and decided to pick it up. When I played it I was blown away that I had never heard of it. It didn't get enough hype or coverage by game aggregate sites. It's the same thing with Psychonauts. That game was equally brilliant, but nobody played it or even heard of it.
    I'm the keeper of the cheese, and you're the lemon merchant... and he knows it! That's why he's going to kill us! Hurry man, lets get out of here before he lets loose the marmosetes!

Reply to Thread